Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242 Ranking & Summary
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242 description
- Rich and powerful interface!
- Create cross-browser jQuery Modal Windows to display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice (or even on page load!).
- Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as the content of your Modal Windows.
- Create SlideShows for showing images, product descriptions and more.
- Create projects fast by using ready-made examples already installed in the application.
- Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
- Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
- Use multiple Modal Windows on the same page.
- Add dynamic content (database-driven or programmable) to your Modal Windows through AJAX techniques.
- Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily from within the page.
- Open and close your Modal Windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
- Add a Header or Footer to your Modal Windows for extra information.
- Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single sheet) or multi-sheet Modal Windows (multiple content on separate sheets, for an Image Gallery, Product Presentation, etc.).
- Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more!
- Open Modal Windows through a variety of triggering options: ID, CLASS, NAME, onclick event, AllWebMenus item.
- Set a Modal Window to open automatically on page load, instead of clicking on a page element.
- Set a Modal Window to open on Mouse Out of Page, i.e. when the user drags the mouse outside the page from its top side (does not apply to the three other sides).
- Use Rounded Corners around the modal window. Available in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others). You can adjust the roundness of each corner all together or even separately!
- Apply a Shadow to the modal window, in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others).
- Allow keyboard navigation on multi-sheet windows (slideshows). The visitor can use the arrow keys to navigate through sheets (slides) and the "P" key to "play/pause" the modal slideshow.
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Help for that property.
- Live Examples available online.
- Powered by the popular jQuery open source library.
- Improved the image preloading.
- Minor fixes in the examples (improved identation in multi-row fields etc).
- Improved behavior in "Open on Page Load" & "Close automatically after" properties.
- Fixed an issue in copy-pasting the Style values where the z-index value was not copied over.
- Internet Explorer 6 or above (for the Preview Pane)
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242 Screenshot
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242 Keywords
Bookmark Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder 2.1 Build 242 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.