LitePXP 6.27 Ranking & Summary
LitePXP 6.27 description
Are you interested in exploring PHP pages from CD/DVD? LitePXP will help you to solve this problem easily. It is a small program designed to:
1. Edit "LitePXPmainConfig.ini" (optional).
2. Replace "LitePXPmainMainIcon.ico" (optional).
3. Rename "LitePXPLitePXP.exe" (optional).
4. Place the website files on the subfolder called "www".
5. Finally, launch LitePXP.
6. The program window will display the respective page.
7. PHP 5.2.8, Zend Optimizer 3.3.3, and SQLite 2.8.17.
8. No installs, no registry keys added.
9. It is meant to be placed on USB flash drive or distributed with CD/DVDs.
LitePXP 6.27 Screenshot
LitePXP 6.27 Keywords
Bookmark LitePXP 6.27
LitePXP 6.27 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.