Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1
Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1 description
Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1 is an advanced and easy to use tool which is specially designed to give you a professional way to track your website statistics on a daily basis. It allows you to analyze changes in the major website parameters both graphically and numerically.
Log Analyzer: Trends is a desktop application for webmasters. A fast analyzing engine lets you use Log Analyzer: Trends as often as it necessary in order to update the information about your website.
Log Analyzer: Trends offers over 20 standard reports, which include 'unique visitors', 'visited pages', 'referring sites', 'search phrases', 'visit routes' reports and reports using other major parameters. It can overlay different parameters onto one advanced report.
Top 5 reasons to buy
- Log Analyzer: Trends allows you to get maximum return from your website and optimize it using detailed analyzed information
- You can save money by analyzing the effectiveness of every campaign
- It is possible to track when and which visitors come to your site and where they come from
- You can check which pages are viewed more often and what determines the frequency of visits
- It lets you keep your information private by keeping all your statistics in-house
- Summary Report - detailed web site statistics on one screen: Monitoring the web site statistics day by day, you will be able to see the quality and quantity changes on the site at a glance.
- Monitoring the changes of all analyzed site parameters with accuracy of one day, week, month. For example, you can see how the number of visitors changes for a certain page, how the number of visits from a certain page, from a search engine or from a search phrase changes, how frequently web spiders from search engines visit your IIS or Apache web site and so on.
- Tracking the route of any visitor by its IP address or the address of the resource the visitor came from. For example, you see that a lot of visitors come from a certain site. An additional report will show you not only the IP addresses of all visitors, but also their routes on the site. This report will give you the idea about the quality of the target page or the value of the audience coming to your site from the selected resource.
- Adding new log files to the project without having to recalculate the previous data. For example, you can create a web statistic project and add new data to it daily. Only the new information will be analyzed even if your web server writes all statistics to one log file, which is quite a common case for shared hosting plans (IIS and Apache servers).
- The flexible report configuration system allows you to control changes in the selected characteristic for any period of time and with certain accuracy in both graphical and numerical forms. For example, you want to view how the number of visitors has changed throughout the year for a certain page. Select the page on the Custom Reports tab, the start and end dates for the report and how detailed the report should be - by days, weeks or months.
- Operation System: Windows® 2000, XP, Vista
- Memory: 256 Mb
- Hard Drive: 5 Mb
Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1 Screenshot
Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1
Log Analyzer: Trends Freeware 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.