Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0
Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0 description
Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0 designed to be an effective cross-browser, cross-platform plug-in for delivering the next generation of .NET.
Silverlight is essentially nothing more than Microsoft vision of a cross-browser, cross-platform plug-in designed to be the source of rich online user experiences and to dislodge Flash from its current dominant position on the market. And when the Redmond company said cross-platform they indeed meant it.
- Compelling cross-platform user experiences
- Flexible programming model with collaborative tools
- Efficient, lower cost of delivery, and more capable media solution
- Connected to Web, servers, and services
- Deliver media experiences and rich interactive applications (RIAs) for the Web that incorporate video, animation, interactivity, and stunning user interfaces.
- Seamless, fast installation for users, thanks to a small, on-demand, easy-to-install plug-in that is under 2 megabyte (MB) in size and works with all leading browsers.
- Consistent experiences between Windows-based and Macintosh computers without any additional installation requirements.
- Create richer, more compelling Web experiences that take greater advantage of the client for increased performance.
- Stunning vector-based graphics, media, text, animation, and overlays that enable seamless integration of graphics and effects into any existing Web application.
- Enhance existing standards/AJAX based applications with richer graphics and media, and improve their performance and capabilities by using Silverlight.
- The Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Alpha SDK contains documentation, samples, quickstarts and tools for developing Silverlight applications. Usage of the SDK is subject to the SDK License (included in the package).
- Supported browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Windows Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124, and Firefox 2.0.x.
- Minimum recommended hardware: Intel Pentium III 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster, equivalent processor
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM: Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Tools Alpha for Visual Studio 2008 is an add-on to the RTM release of Visual Studio 2008 to provide tooling for Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Alpha. It provides a Silverlight project system for developing Silverlight applications using C# or Visual Basic. The project system includes:
- Visual Basic and C# Project templates
- Intellisense and code generators for XAML
- Debugging of Silverlight applications
- Web reference support
- Integration with Expression Blend
- Requirements for Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Tools Alpha for Visual Studio 2008:
- Microsoft Silverlight 1.1 Alpha for Windows
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Standard or above
- Microsoft ASP.NET Futures (Mix 07)
- Microsoft Expression Blend
Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0 Screenshot
Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0
Microsoft Silverlight SDK 3.0.40624.0 / 2.0.40115.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- dotConnect Express for MySQL 5.40
- VS.Php for Visual Studio 2008 126.96.36.19945
- Option 2: Visual MP3 Family Pack (Full Version Download)
- Visual FoxPro 8.0 Updatebuch (Printed)
- Visual Table Recorder 188.8.131.52
- Sothink SWF Quicker for Silverlight 3.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise Edition 6.0 SP6
- Visual Paradigm Smart Development Environment 4.0
- Visual Build Professional 7.1
- Visual Importer Enterprise 7.3.9
- ActiveRed-ActiveX Control 2.0
- Advanced Visual Fox Pro To PDF Table Converter 1.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition 1.0
- Access 2003 to Visual Basic Object Converter 6.0
- VISUAL BASIC 2005 AND DATABASES
- Visual Lint Professional Edition 184.108.40.206