Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7
Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7 Ranking & Summary
Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7 description
Disable Major Browser Features to protect your web page content from unauthorized viewing and theft. All you have to do is press a button and the code is generated for you. Disable the browsers back button, page printing, text selection, right click menu, scroll bars, and status bar links in your web page in seconds.
The more browser options you disable, the more protection is provided for your web site content. For example, when visitors try to print out your private web page, they will simply print out a blank sheet. If you've had your site up for a while, you are probably tired of searching for a reliable way to protect your web page content from unauthorized viewing and theft. Browser Options can quickly and easily disable major browser features in Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Opera, Advanced browsers, and more.
- Back Button
- Prevent users from returning to a previously visited page in the browser by way of their Back button.
- Page Print
- Disable Print and Print Preview, causing users who try to print your web page to simply print a blank sheet.
- Text Selection
- Disable the ability to select text, graphics, or any other elements by dragging the mouse on your web page.
- Right Click Menu
- Disable the right click context menu of the browser.
- Scroll Bars
- Disable the browser scroll bars in your web page to achieve a special effect or prevent a viewer from unauthorized access to hidden areas of your web page.
- Status Bar Links
- Prevent the addresses of your text links from appearing in the status bar of the browser when users hover over your links
- Clear filed button
- 64MB ram
- 2MB Hard Space
Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7 Screenshot
Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7 Keywords
Bookmark Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7
Oven Fresh Browser Master 2.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.