PageNest Free Edition 3.30
PageNest Free Edition 3.30 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.90 MB
Platform: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Date added: 2011-09-17
Publisher: Solent Software
PageNest Free Edition 3.30 description
PageNest Free Edition 3.30 is known as an easy yet efficient application which creates an exact copy of the site which you can browse offline whenever you want without having to connect to the internet.
- No need to pay expensive call charges while browsing web sites WebStripper will quickly download them and once done you can disconnect and browse offline at your own pace.
- Keep a permanent copy. Web sites can disappear overnight. With a copy of the site stored by WebStripper you will always have your own copy to refer back to.
- Check for updates. WebStripper can revisit a site whenever you want to check for, and download, any new or changed pages. The pages are then listed on the What's New section of WebStripper.
- Four easy ways to enter an address:
- Address grabber fetches the address of the page currently showing in your browser.
- Optional clipboard listener looks for cut and pasted web addresses.
- Drag and drop links from your browser.
- If all else fails you can just type in the address.
- Retrieves HTML pages including all links to graphics, sound, video etc. Retrieved sites look just as they would on the web. Scripts still run correctly. Links are converted to point to the files on your own disk. (Links to files you selected not to download are left pointing to the internet so you can go back online to follow links to other pages and sites)
- Select anything from a single page to a whole site to a group of sites. If you want to be really choosy you can even tell WebStripper the depth of pages to retrieve.
- Speed up downloading by opting to retrieve text only, or no graphics, no multimedia. Options to ignore large files and small files.
- Pause and resume lets you stop a download at any point and resume it later. Useful for large sites which may take several sessions.
- Update: Re-visits a site and just fetches any new or changed pages.
- Dial protection stops your browser opening an internet connection when you view pages.
- One-click options to browse the downloaded site, view the files in windows explorer or view a list of what's new.
- Site tree makes it easy to organise and find your downloaded sites.
- WebStripper preserves the directory structure of the site. Many directories contain files with the same name which could easily get mixed up. It also makes the site much easier the look at in windows explorer.
- Optional disconnect when done. Ideal for unattended operation start WebStripper and go for a cup of tea safe in the knowledge that WebStripper will hang up the phone when it's done.
- Multi threading. WebStripper can download many files at once making it very fast. The number of threads can be controlled by the user. If you have a slow connection just up the number of threads. On the other hand if you want WebStripper to work quietly in the background set the number threads to just one. It'll do it's thing while you use the web for other things.
- Stores all inter-file links as relative paths so you can copy downloaded sites to a new location, even to a different disk making it ideal for copying websites onto CD for presentaions etc.
- Downloads files produced from CGI scripts and other files with extensions other than HTM/HTML. This includes PHP, ASP, SHTML, CGI and any other dynamic file type.
- Filters: Filters provide very fine control over what is and isn't downloaded. You can filter based on file name, extension, folder, server and query string (The bit after a '?'). You can use more than one filter on a site.
- Scheduling: You can set a site to be downloaded at a future date and time.
- AutoUpdate: This feature will make WebStripper visit a site at selected intervals to download new or changed material. You can specify an update on a specific date each month or on selected days of the week. You can even download at regular intervals through out the working day.
- Windows XP, Vista or 7;
- Pentium with 64Mb memory (minimum);
- 4Mb Hard disk space;
- Internet Explorer 4 or later.
PageNest Free Edition 3.30 Screenshot
PageNest Free Edition 3.30 Keywords
Bookmark PageNest Free Edition 3.30
PageNest Free Edition 3.30 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for PageNest Free Edition 3.30. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Share your single internet account with your network with Internet Gate. The Home edition was designed to be easy to install and use. It supports web browsing, ftp downloads, mail send and receive fro Free Download
Monitor and protect your system with Hurricanesoft Internet Security 2006 Free Edition Free Download
TatukGIS Internet Server LITE Edition is an easy-to-use ASP.NET GIS server Free Download
Helps internet marketers and webmasters perform ROI analyis on their web sites. The software performs analysis with easy to understand graphs and reports based on information you input into the Easy I Free Download
Optimize and tweak your Windows XP Hardware settings. Free Download
Optimize and tweak your Windows XP Internet and Network settings. Free Download
Protect data from changes, full hard drive recovery Free Download
BIS 2 is the visual tool for building database powered Web sites and allows you to easily connect your database to the web with Backstages visual development approach. It combines WYSIWYG authoring wi Free Download