Password Maker 4.0
Password Maker 4.0 Ranking & Summary
Password Maker 4.0 description
Password Maker 4.0 provides you with the easy way to protect Your Web Pages with extremely strong passwords, and no CGI bin, no MySQL, no PHP required.
You can easily customize the login box to match your web site theme and layout. Four Login box styles: vertical, horizontal, stacked, and raised. Preview styles while you work. Remember Me feature: can give users the option to save their username and password on their computer. Send users to same page or each to a different page. Caps Lock warning. Create any number of password protected pages. Customize login box background, borders, button, and more to fit your web site theme and layout. A tool tip can appear when the pointer is placed over the button. A status bar message can appear in applicable browsers when the pointer is placed over the login box.
Passwords can be generated automatically or you can use your own passwords. Save the username and password list to disk for easy re-use without having to remake the list all over again each time a user is added or expired. Find users quickly for easy editing. When users enter invalid usernames or passwords you can warn them with a custom alert message, redirect them to another web page, send the (invalid) user back to the last page in their cache, or display a blank page. Hide the location of private web pages from the Address Bar by masking it. IFrame and Frame compatible. Link to web pages, images, or e-mail clients. Open linked documents in an IFrame (parent, self. or top) or you can open linked documents in a named IFrame. Open linked documents in a named Frame of a Frameset. You can also open linked documents in a new window. It is extremely easy to open linked documents anywhere on a web site. Encrypt users code instantly if you wish. You have unlimited use and no additional costs.
- Easy to use - No CGI. No MySQL. No XML. No PHP. No ASP.
- Username and Password type Login box
- Four Login box styles: Stacked, Vertical, Raised, and Horizontal
- Preview while you customize Login box styles to match your web site
- 'Remember Me' for quick Login: saves password in cookie on computer
- Use spaces within a Username. For example: Bill Gates
- Use letters and numbers for Usernames and Passwords
- Enter your own Usernames
- Auto generate Passwords or enter your own Passwords
- Verify a web page Link instantly before assigning a password to it
- Hide the location of a protected page from the user's Address Bar
- Prevent bypassing the Login to access your protected web page
- Press Enter key for quick username and password submission
- Send each user to a different web page, web site, or image
- Send all users to one web page, web site, or image
- Linked documents can open in IFrames, Frames, or new window
- Alert message box warns of invalid login attempt
- Redirection to another web page after Incorrect Login entry
- Print, copy, and save users list to disk for easy reference
- Encrypted users code at your fingertips if and when you need it
- Unlimited use on any number of web sites
- Quick Help Reference Guide
- Priority email support
- Added "Remember Me": Now give users the option save their username and password to their computer.
- Caps Lock warning.
- Input decimals for greater size control
- Undo Redo for quicker list editing
- Invalid entries can now send users back to their previous page in cache
- Invalid entries can now display a blank page
- Improved code display
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium Processor-based PC or compatible computer
- 64 MB of ram (128 MB recommended)
- At least 5.0 MB of available hard drive space
Password Maker 4.0 Screenshot
Password Maker 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Password Maker 4.0
Password Maker 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.