Rank Tracker 6.0.2
Rank Tracker 6.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Rank Tracker 6.0.2 description
Just launch Rank Tracker, and in a matter of minutes you'll learn everything humanly possible about your rankings, including your site's position in any of the 690 supported search engines, the exact URL found, how many times this keyword is being searched, how powerful a keyword is, and lots more! Rank Tracker can make these checks totally on auto-pilot. You take two minutes to choose how often to check rankings — and then only come back to see results when you have time.
Reveals your search engine rankings with a click of a button
- No more spending hours on manually checking your site's positions in search engines. Just sit back and let Rank Tracker do the boring job for you!
Monitors your competitors' rankings and compares them to yours
- You can add up to 5 extra websites to your Rank Tracker project and quickly check and compare rankings for them. This way you can keep a close eye on your competitors' rankings or set side by side several websites you optimize for the same keywords.
- Rank Tracker shows the competitors rankings in clear tables, on visual graphs or in a special Competition Rankings Report. The tool keeps the competitors' ranking history for you to access it at any moment.
Tracks rankings on auto-pilot if you choose
- You can set Rank Tracker just once, so that it will run rank checks completely automatically on the set dates and time. And you may only come to look at the results whenever it's convenient.
Shows if your site moved up or down in search results
- Every time you check your rankings, Rank Tracker will conveniently show you the ranking difference so you can easily see if your site has moved up, or if it has slipped for whatever reason.
Helps you discover profitable keywords you've been missing out on!
- Check this out: Rank Tracker includes a powerful "Suggest Keywords" feature. With it, you'll be able to grab traffic-generating keywords using Overture, Google Suggest, your competitor's websites, and many other methods! (Rank Tracker comes with a total of 16 different keyword suggestion tools — with many more on TODO list!)
- This feature alone is so powerful, there are entire products that cost upwards of $100 that offer just this single feature!
Supports 760 different search engines
- Rank Tracker supports 760 international and local search engines so you can track your rankings using the engine that matters most to you. The currently supported SEs include Google, Yahoo! and Bing, plus many of their localized versions — check out the complete list!
Shows you the BEST keywords to optimize your site for!
- Rank Tracker can show you how many times a keyword has been actually searched by real people over the last month, plus how stiff the competition for this keyword is. This "number-of-searches-to-competition" ratio is known as Keyword Efficiency Index, or KEI.
- This is how professional search engine optimizers pick the best keywords to optimize for — they choose keywords with the biggest number of searches AND the lowest competition. Go ahead, use the KEI feature to find out which keywords are worth it!
Lets you see how well you're ranking over time
- Rank Tracker keeps a daily, weekly and monthly change record to notify you where your site ranks for any search term, at any time!
Creates eye-candy graphs that show your progress visually
- Images speak louder than words — go ahead, create pretty progress graphs that will show you how well you are ranking over any time period!
Allows data exports in any format
- Rank Tracker includes a powerful module to export all your data into CSV, TXT, HTML, XML, SQL and many other formats with just a couple of mouse-clicks.
Includes customizable Workspace filters
- This feature lets you conveniently hide the information you don't want on your screen right now, and only display the results you're interested in. Example: Show Top 10 rankings for the search "blue widgets" in Bing Australia and Yahoo! US, and hide all other keywords. Nice, eh?
- Try this feature, you won't know how you managed without it! And, of course, you can define your own Workspace filters, as many and as complex as you need.
- Lets you to configure the number of result pages to check
- With Rank Tracker, you can choose to search any number of result pages to check for your site, be that Top 10, Top 100. or Top 1,000. If your site is somewhere in Top 50, just set search limit to 50 to save time and traffic!
Supports working through a proxy
- If your machine is behind a proxy, they have good news: Rank Tracker fully supports the proxy feature so you can monitor your rankings without problems. Just configure your proxy in the Preferences.
Available for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Rank Tracker is cross-platform, and runs seamlessly on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Meaning you can run it on your Windows XP-based home PC or your Mac laptop with no fuss!
- This SEO software not only optimizes sites in any language and for any country's search engines. It speaks several languages!
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008; Windows 7/Vista recommended.
- PC with 600 MHz or higher processor clock speed recommended; 300 MHz minimum required (single or dual processor system); Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor recommended.
- 1024 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended (512 MB minimum supported; may limit performance).
- 200 megabytes (MB) of available hard disk space.
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- 56 Kbps dial-up connection minimum required; broadband Internet connection recommended.
Rank Tracker 6.0.2 Screenshot
Rank Tracker 6.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Rank Tracker 6.0.2
Rank Tracker 6.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.