RFax 1.1 Ranking & Summary
RFax 1.1 description
RFax 1.1 is a powerful tool that helps you send and receive faxes from your Java[TM] platform application. RFax is a Java[TM] platform component that will do this job for you with only a few lines of code.
Installation:Installation of RFax is made of 2 steps:
- Installation or Java[TM] Communications API. Click here to download it. You must download the communications API and follow the directions in the file PlatformSpecific.html. For exampe, if you are running the Java[TM] platform on windows you must:
- Copy win32com.dll to your jdkdirectoybin
- Copy comm.jar to your jdkdirectoylib. Include comm.jar in your CLASSPATH.
- Copy javax.comm.properties to your jdkdirectoylib
- Installation of RFax:
- Include rfax.jar in your CLASSPATH
- You can send and receive faxes to / from any Group 3 fax machine. There are millions of them worldwide.
- You don't have to worry about the details of modem/fax communications.
- You don't have to encode the data in any special format. RFax will convert your images to fax data acocording to the T.4 specification.
- It is very easy to use.
- You can render your own pages or your can use our standard renderers for Text, HTML or PDF ( see our RFax FAQ's if you need to fax PDF files).
- Fax modem class 1 (recommended), 2 or class 2.0. This must be an analog modem (no ISDN).
- A telephone line.
- Java Communications API 2.0 (Windows and Solaris [TM] Operating System).This package allows RFax to access the serial ports on your computer. Other implementations of Java[TM] Comm API are:
- There is also a Linux version called RXTX.
- IBM commAPI. (Linux, Windows, OS, AS/400, AIX).
RFax 1.1 Screenshot
RFax 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark RFax 1.1
RFax 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.