Sawmill 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Sawmill 22.214.171.124 description
Sawmill 126.96.36.199 offers you a good tool dealing with analysis. It is a software which can be used to analyze Web site traffic, proxy usage, FTP usage, Firewall logs, SMTP logs, and many other network devices. Major features include a persistent database for long-term tracking of statistics, hierarchical data mining features to let you zoom in on exactly the piece of information you need, and many security features appropriate for use in a multiuser environment. Some updates in this version include the addition of a display/output editor, adds a graphs display editor, improved graphing, and support for a global filters affecting all reports.
Sawmill 8 adds support for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, to the MySQL and internal databases supported by Sawmill 7. Like Sawmill 7 with MySQL, this “back-end database” use is transparent once it is configured--a profile which uses Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle works just the same as a profile which uses MySQL or the internal database, with all the same configuration and reporting capabilities. Use of an enterprise database engine with Sawmill can provide better performance through clustering, as well as improved reliability, redundancy, backup and recovery, and database management.
- Easy To Use:
- Presents an intuitive web-based user interface, which leads you through every step of browsing your log file's statistics.
- Supports to deal with the configuration options which are relevant to the task at hand.
- Supports to get to the information you want with a minimal number of clicks.
- Supports to create new profiles, custom reports, custom filters, and much more, directly from Sawmill's web interface.
- Extensive Documentation:
- The manual for Sawmill is built right into the web interface program, so it's always at your fingertips as you use the program.
- Throughout the HTML interface, there are links to relevant sections of the online documentation, and wherever a configuration option is mentioned, or a value is requested for it, there is a link to that option's documentation page.
- Supports to browse the documentation by running any copy of Sawmill.
- Live Reports & Graphs:
- Shows you a collection of interlinked web pages which allow rapid navigation of the entire range of your log statistics.
- Convenient links and menus right on the statistics pages let you zoom in, set up real-time filters, show and hide columns of the tables and other view elements, sort the data however you want, and much more.
- Powerful Dynamic Filters:
- Allows dynamic segmentation of reports through its advanced filtering capabilities.
- Simple one-click "zoom" filters provide easy zooming into any item appearing in an report.
- Provides advanced Boolean (AND/OR/NOT) selection based on multiple criteria, including wildcards and regular expressions.
- Extremely flexible filtering and conversion.
- Role-based Authentication:
- The tables are colored for easy reading, and the graphs are designed to be easily readable.
- Supports to take the reports right out of Sawmill and show them to your boss, or your investors, or anyone else, without having to reformat them to make them look good - they already look good.
- Package of Powerful Analysis Tools:
- Stores your statistics in an optimized database.
- This database can be incrementally updated as new log files arrive, and old data can be periodically expired from the database.
- Generates reports directly from the database.
- Supports to browse through your reports in real time, asking for new views of your data with every click, and receiving the information you want almost instantly.
- Attractive Statistics:
- Supports role-based authentication, allowing you to control in detail what your Sawmill users have permission to do.
- Supports to create roles with varying degrees of permissions (e.g., permissions only to view reports for specific profiles; or permissions to edit but not delete Log Filters), and assign each user to one or more roles.
- Database Driven:
- Be configured to provide true real-time reporting--up-to-the-second reporting on the current contents of your log files.
- No need for explicit database refreshes, and no need to wait for the log data to finish loading into the database before viewing reports from the latest data.
- Very Fast:
- Generates a new report every time you click the mouse, it has been heavily optimized for speed.
- Most pages load in less than five seconds, so you won't be waiting for your statistics.
- No limit to the amount of data Sawmill can analyze, and even really huge datasets (gigabytes of log data) can be browsed in real time.
- Uses multiple levels of caching to ensure that once something has been computed, it will re-use the computation when possible, for highest performance.
- Easy To Install:
- For Windows or MacOS, just run the installer and launch the program. For UNIX, just tar/gunzip it and run the executable.
- Starts its built-in web server, and you're ready to start using it immediately.
- Highly Configurable:
- Highly configurable using a large set of configuration options.
- These options can be configured through the graphical user interface from any web browser.
- The options let you choose which reports are available (or you can create your own custom reports), what types of information are tracked, which log entries are filtered out, what the statistics look like, and much, much more.
- Works With a Variety of Platforms:
- Runs on all major platforms.
- Can be compiled and run on any system with a C++ compiler.
- Processes Almost Any Log File:
- Processes the text log files generated by all popular devices and servers, in over 700 formats.
- Lets you specify a custom log format.
- Improved reliability,
- Improved redundancy,
- Improved backup and recovery,
- Improved database management.
- Enhanced Sawmill's parsing of SmarterMail logs.
- New plug-in now supports extraction of date information in several encodings, including the one used by the latest version of SmarterMail.
Requirements: 512 MB ram.
Sawmill 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Sawmill 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Sawmill 220.127.116.11
Sawmill 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.