Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312
Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312 Ranking & Summary
Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312 description
Perfectly converting Flash movies to Video, Sothink SWF to Video converter enables you to enjoy the Flash movies on your iPod, PSP, cell phones, DVD players and other portable devices.
The output video keeps high picture quality. Sothink SWF to Video Converter supports converting Macromedia SWF files to AVI, iPod file, animated GIF or Image Series.
Users can choose an area to crop or get the full movie area. Adding watermark to the converted result is also capable. And you can adjust the alpha value of the watermark image.
During capturing movie, you can choose anywhere of the Flash movie as the start of conversion and end it by your wish. No skip frame or lose sound. The converted video and audio is extremely synchronization.
- Convert SWF to iPod video (MP4).
- Convert SWF to animated GIF.
- Convert SWF to BMP / PNG / GIF / JPEG images serials.
- Support importing audio from an external wav, mp3 file.
- Support choosing from different video encoder.
- Choose the beginning and ending time for the created video as you like.
- Crop the picture of Flash (SWF file) before you convert the SWF to video freely.
- Users can add watermark to the created video.
- Support adjusting the position and style of watermark.
- Support Macromedia Flash SWF in Flash v6, v7, MX, v8 format.
- No frame would be skipped or lost .
- The audio and video are exactly in synchronization.
- Support ActionScript.
- Users can adjust volume easily with a slider.
- Get excellent picture quality of the created files.
- Convert SWF to AVI
- Convert SWF to MPEG
- Convert SWF to iPod video (MP4)
- Convert SWF to 3GP video (3GPP/3GPP2)
- Convert SWF to PSP movie (MP4)
- Convert SWF to animated GIF
- Convert SWF to BMP/PNG/GIF/JPEG images serials
- Intel PII processor or above (P4 or K8 is recommended)
- 128Mb of RAM or above
- 30 days evaluation period
- Add settings for conversion and snapshot
- Can end capturing when reaching the last frame
- Can record and display the numbers of played frames after clicking "play and capture" or "start capture" button.
- Take snapshots during the conversion.
- Now users can operate in the program through keyboard too
- Loaded Flash files with wrong background
- The first frame of certain converted video was black
- Some images were surrounded with black lines when converting video to image format like BMP, JPG etc.
- The format of created MPEG (DVD) video was not standard
- The Flash files wouldnt play if using tab key for several times on Capture window
Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312 Screenshot
Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312 Keywords
Bookmark Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312
Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 Build 80312 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.