Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2
Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2 Ranking & Summary
Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2 description
Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2 is created with an aim to generate Website Activity and Conversion Tracking reports from log files.
The 30-day trial can run as the Standard, Professional or Enterprise Edition. The Professional and Enterprise editions have Click Fraud Detection reports. The Enterprise edition has eCommerce reporting and can also analyze media log files.
- Reports can be generated in various languages with output to screen, file directory, ftp or email.
- It supports most common log file formats with automatic log file format and compressed format detection.
- It comes with all the necessary tools designed to automate and simplify log file analyzing like a Fast Reporting mode, an Interactive Reporting mode, a Report Viewer and Printer, a FTP Client, a Task Scheduler, DNS Lookup, Report E-mailer, Filter Control Panel for dynamic filtering on dates, visitors, referrers and files, a File Viewer for displaying, searching and printing of log files, a Report Theme Editor to change logos, backgrounds, fonts and colors on reports, a search engine ranking tool and a Language Editor to modify language phrases on reports.
- The program is 5-Star rated by Tucows, 5-Star Shareware, SoftJam, Slaugterhouse, The File Transit, Sina, Bills Software Picks, Hispavista, JDNet, Softland India, Softlandmark SoftList, Pauls Picks, WebAttack and Softwareseeker.
- Added Wowza and Adobe Media player log file support in Enterprise edition.
- Fixed images not showing on reports generated to htnl.
- Fixed and improved URL Parameter queries handling.
- Added URL Parameter report when generating html report to folder and/or email. Please note that this report is not available for pdf and word formats, only for html format.
- Added authentication support when emailing reports.
- Changed program to install as specific user or administrator.
- Added Chrome browsers and Windows 7 detection.
- Improved skins. . Added more log formats.
- Changed maximized start up to last window size
- Fixed link on pages report when a page/file name had space characters in it.
- Fixed navigation report not working on sub-directories.
- Fixed discrepancy between Traffic reports in summary reports and top pages report.
- Removed links on visitors reports.
- Removed bookmarked report as it is not valid anymore - most browsers now download the favicon.
- Added Wap devices detection.
- Added MSN search engine detection.
- Added option to remove older data from site profile databases.
- Added Time to serve report for streaming video in Enterprise edition.
- Improved error reporting (blank reports and ftp)
- Fixed the DEP problem which occurred on some 64 bit machines. On 64bit Windows 2003 Server, you might have to add . surfstats.exe in the second option "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select:" Do this in Control . Panel . - System - Advanced - Then select the second option and add surfstats.exe
- Fixed the problem in Last Visitor and Last Spider Click Path
- Proxy reports (and authenticated visits) fixed and improved
- Last visitor click path and Last spider path reports fixed
- PDF output number increased to 50
- Logo customization improved and added to Pro version.
- Added Windows Media Server support (Enterprise Edition) for the latest format
- Added Data Mining Reporting . Improved Visitor Navigation and trend reporting.
- Improved parsing to accommodate larger log files.
- Improved Ads, Clicks and Click Outs Tracking. See the tracking.zip file in the downloaded file to see how to track Ads, . Clicks and Click Outs with SurfStats Website Traffic Analyzer.
- Improved Streaming Media Reporting (Only available in the Enterprise Edition).
- Added save and restore site profiles in Standard Edition.
- Added City and State reporting when using the program with the optional Visitor Origin database.
- Added option to set number of records when output to PDF in View set editor.
- Pentium 133
- Internet Explorer 4 or later
Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2 Screenshot
Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2
Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.8.1
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 2009.6.1
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 126.96.36.199
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 188.8.131.52
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer Pro 184.108.40.206
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer Standard Edition 220.127.116.11
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 18.104.22.168
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 22.214.171.124
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 126.96.36.199
- Surfstats Website Traffic Analyzer 188.8.131.52