SWFKit 3.4 Ranking & Summary
SWFKit 3.4 description
SWFKit lets you create 32-bit Windows applications from Flash, using a step-by-step interface and FFish script (an easy to learn scripting language). With a little bit of practice and some script learning, you can create applications that can access databases, perform realtime communication by socket, send and receive email, read and write files, access the system registry, play and record multimedia, embed ActiveX controls and more.
Furthermore, you can make the interface of just about any shape and design, add animations and use other features supported by Flash. Most of the interface base features and options, as well as the installer are configured from the step-by-step wizard, the actual program actions however need to be written in FFish script.
There are several examples available as well as detailed documentation. Additional features include optional shareware expiration, complete installer, screen saver creation and more. If you always wanted to write a program, but didn`t want to go through the trouble of learning a full-blown programming language, give this one a try!
- Building a single standalone executable file by packing many directories and resource files.
- Protecting your resource files such as SWF movies, images, MP3 sounds, FLV movies, XML files, etc, by encrypting them with high strength encryption algorithm.
- Customizing your application: setting the icon of the executable file, changing caption, showing it in system tray, creating windowless projectors, protecting the applications, etc
- A set of objects to extend the power of Flash, which can be called directly and synchronously in actionscript 2 or 3. And in the Flash 8, you can preview or build SWFKit projects directly.
- Accessing disk files, including creating, deleting or moving directories or files, and reading or writing files.
- Launching external applications, and launching or printing external documents
- Opening system dialog boxes, such as the file open, file save and the browse for folder dialog boxes
- Accessing databases such as MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, Dbase, etc.
- Adding and programming the tray icons.
- Downloading and uploading files, including downloading HTTP, HTTPS or FTP files, and uploading FTP files
- Sending and receiving emails, and adding attachments into the emails.
- Creating multiple forms
- Changing screen resolutions
- Screen capturing
- Reusing the web browser control
- Playing AVI, RM, MOV, WMV, etc movies
- Opening PDF files
- Calling Active scripting languages, such as Jscript, VBScript, PerlScript, PythonScript
- Supporting automatic upgrade
- Calling ActiveX components and embedding ActiveX controls
- Calling third party dynamic-linked libraries
- Manipulates images
- IE 4.0 or later
- Nag screen
SWFKit 3.4 Screenshot
SWFKit 3.4 Keywords
Bookmark SWFKit 3.4
SWFKit 3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.