Titan FTP Server 7.11
Titan FTP Server 7.11 Ranking & Summary
Titan FTP Server 7.11 description
Titan FTP Server 7.11 is an effective server for Windows. Since Titan FTP is a fully multi-threaded Windows application, you can setup multiple servers all running simultaneously on different IP address/port combinations.
Features secure file transfers using SSL; SFTP; Virtual Folders; user based access; file & directory permissions, disk quotas, UL/DL ratios, bandwidth throttling, local and remote administration editions.
- User Interface
- Administrator Application: The Titan Administrator is a powerful graphical user interface and is the primary means to configure Titan.
- Tray Applet: The Titan Tray applet is a quick and easy way to keep track of the server status.
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Support : Transfer all information over an encrypted channel. Titan provides full SFTP support based on SSH-2 protocol. Titan adheres to the IETF's Internet Draft draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09.txt and supports version 3, 4, 5, and 6 of the SSH file transfer protocol.
- FTPS (FTP with SSL/TLS) Support : Transfer all information over an encrypted channel. Use Explicit FTPS (AUTH SSL/TLS) or Implicit FTPS to secure file transfers. Titan supports SSL v3.0 and TLS v1.0 (SSL v3.1).
- Reduce the Risk of Network Intrusion: Titan Managed File Transfer Edition supports the optional DMZedge Server, DMZedge reduces the risk of network intrusion without having to keep copies of your confidential business files outside of your firewall. DMZedge allows you to close all inbound ports in your firewall – Titan MFT will open outbound ports to the DMZedge Server, which will send user requests as a response on the outbound channel.
- Restrict IP Access: Restrict access from IP addresses using either a whitelist or blacklist approach.
- Disable Anonymous Access: You can configure Titan to disallow anonymous access to protect data.
- Fine-Grained Directory Access Restrictions: Titan can be easily configured to provide precise access permissions. Permissions include:
- Create Subdirectories
- Remove Subdirectories
- View Directory Listing
- Apply to Subdirectories
- Prevent Brute-Force Password Cracking: Titan provides the option to disable user accounts after a certain number of consecutive bad password attempts.
- Define Complex Passwords: Titan provides the option for administrators to implement policies for creation of passwords, including length in characters, requirement for mixed case, numerics or special characters in the password.
- Prevent Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks: South River Technologies has developed a sophisticated mechanism for preventing DoS attacks. Titan FTP Server will automatically detect and refuse malicious connections without affecting legitimate connections.
- Automatically Respond to Incorrect or Unauthorized Requests: Titan can automatically kick out and optionally ban users who issue a certain number of bad commands.
- Block FXP Bounce Attacks: You can configure Titan to disable the FXP command. FXP is a potential security vulnerability since it can be used for port scanning, bypassing IP access restrictions, and bypassing firewall/router restrictions.
- Hide Internal File System Structure: If a user is locked in their home directory, Titan will treat this as their root directory. All incoming and outgoing paths will be relative, not absolute, thus preventing users from gaining any knowledge of the file system structure.
- Make Hidden Files Inaccessible: Titan can be easily configured to prevent access to files marked as hidden in the file system.
- Password Encryption: Use industry-standard password encryption based OTP S/Key MD4 or MD5 to prevent passwords from being sent in the clear.
- Remote Administration : Configure your server from any computer with Internet access. The Remote Administration UI is identical to the Local Administration UI.
- Use Windows NT/SAM Authentication : Titan can dynamically access user and group account information from your Windows NT Domain Controller, including authentication information, home directories, and other settings. Any changes made to the Windows NT User/Group information can be immediately available in the Titan server.
- Custom Authentication: Titan also supports the creation of users and groups directly through the Administrator interface, and user-friendly wizards simplify the entire process.
- Settings Inheritance: Server configurations can be inherited or customized at the server, group, and user levels. This makes it possible to quickly configure a setting that will be the same for all users.
- Settings Customization: Server configurations can also be fine-tuned at the individual group and user level to handle special cases.
- Account Expiration: Configure an individual account or an entire group of accounts to expire on a certain date. Or you can manually enable or disable an account.
- Event Handling System : Configure your server to automatically respond to over 100 unique Events, such as a file being uploaded or a user logging in. Trigger actions including sending email, executing a file/script, writing to a custom log, and much more.
- Component Object Model (COM) Interface: Titan provides a COM API to programmatically control your server from any COM-enabled programming language, including Visual Basic (VB), Visual Basic Script (VBS), C++, C#, Java, and others.
- Command Line Interface: In addition to the COM interface, Titan also supports a command-line interface that is useful for batch file processing.
- Multiple Log Formats: Titan can write logfiles in W3C or plain text format.
- Multiple Log Message Levels: Verbose logging can be enabled to provide very detailed logging information.
- Customize Log Fields: Titan also allows you to select what log fields get written in each log entry, making it easier to gather only the information you're interested in.
- Database (ODBC) Logging Support: Titan can also be configured to track certain statistics and write to any ODBC data source.
- Activity Monitor: Monitor any activity on your server in real-time, including the ability to spy on an individual user's actions.
- Advanced Features
- Compression: Titan fully supports Zlib compression, which can speed up file transfers and directory listings. For FTP/FTPS, Zlib compression is implemented through the "MODE Z" command. In SFTP, Zlib compression is based on the SSH engine.
- File Integrity Checking: Titan supports the FTP XCRC command, which can be used to ensure that a file has been uploaded without errors.
- Access Network Resources: Network shares can be accessed via Universal Naming Convention (UNC). This makes it possible for logged in users to access files on any machine inside your server's network.
- Firewall/Router Support: Titan can be easily configured to operate smoothly with firewalls and routers, including the ability to set a port range for PASV connections.
- Disk Quotas: Set disk quotas to limit the amount of space an individual user can take up on your server. Files can also be added to a "Free File" list which is excluded from the disk quota calculation.
- Upload/Download Ratios: Enable a quid pro quo system of file transfers. Configure Titan to require a certain ratio of files uploaded vs. downloaded, or bytes uploaded vs. downloaded. Files can also be added to a "Free File" list which can be downloaded regardless of the current ratio.
- Ban File Types: Use wildcard filters to prevent certain types of files from being uploaded to the server.
- Control Connection Limits:
- Maximum number of concurrent connections
- Maximum number of concurrent connections per IP
- Idle connection timeout
- Maximum upload speed
- Maximum download speed
- Maximum uploads per session
- Maximum downloads per session
- Maximum file upload size
- Maximum file download size
- Upload and Download Resuming: Resume interrupted transfers rather than starting from the beginning.
- Runs as a Service: Titan runs as a Windows service, and can be configured to automatically start running when Windows loads. Running as a service also prevents the server from stopping when a user logs off.
- Virtual Servers : A single computer can host multiple file transfer servers.
- Customize Server Response Text: Customized server responses for FTP replies to cases such as a login or logout.
- File and Directory Case Setup: Titan can be configured to preserve the case of files and directories passed in, convert them all to upper case, or convert them all to lower case.
- Customize the Store Unique (STOU) File Format: Set the STOU prefix and extension.
- Delete Partially Uploaded Files: Optionally delete files that are incompletely uploaded.
- Block Anti-Timeout Schemes: Prevents FTP clients from issuing NOOP and other commands to circumvent idle timeout limits.
- Customize Server Time: You can select a customized time zone for each server, and Titan supports the MDTM command to set the modification time of a file.
- Fixed: Files uploaded using WebUI now correctly honor quotas.
- Fixed: Quota system now properly counts existing files against quotas if Free List is empty.
- Fixed: Group settings now properly inherited for users where settings were previously overridden.
- Fixed: MDTM and MFTM commands now handle milliseconds in the time field.
- Fixed: Titan Admin timeout extended from 60 seconds to 3 minutes.
- Fixed: NLST and MGET commands no longer ignore filters.
- Fixed: LDAP users are now properly populated from groups.
- Fixed: FTPS Handshake is now timed better to prevent failed connections.
- Fixed: Items in lists no longer have to be selected to be included in Events Settings.
- Added: Events System now includes ability to write out Attributes in CSV or XML formats.
- Added: Timeout Setting in LDAP connections.
- Added: SSL Connection for LDAP.
- Enhanced: FTPS handshake now works with Diffie-Hellman primes of 768, 1024, 2048, and 4096 bits.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows MCE, Windows Vista
- Processor: 1Ghz Pentium class processor or better
- Memory: Minimum 512MB system memory
- Disk Space: Minimum 100MB free disk space (for product and caching space) and 100MB for each FTP Server configuration
- SVGA (800x600) resolution or better is required when using the Administration program
Titan FTP Server 7.11 Screenshot
Titan FTP Server 7.11 Keywords
Bookmark Titan FTP Server 7.11
Titan FTP Server 7.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Titan FTP Server 7.12
- Titan FTP Server 7.11 Build 0878
- Titan FTP Server 7.02
- Titan FTP Server 7.00
- Titan FTP Server 6.26.632
- Titan FTP Server 6.26
- Titan FTP Server 6.25 Build 623
- Titan FTP Server 6.24 build 621
- Titan FTP Server 6.24
- Titan FTP Server 6.23
- Titan FTP Server 6.05
- Titan FTP Server 6.04 Build 545
- Titan FTP Server 6.00
- Titan FTP Server 5.38.388
- Titan FTP Server 5.37