Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0
Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0 Ranking & Summary
Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0 description
Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0 offers you an application which performs the most important validations on your web pages: True (X)HTML validation against published W3C/ISO DTDs; accessibility validation against the W3C and US Section 508 guidelines; spell checking against one of five languages; and testing for broken links.
Search engine robots/spiders are very fussy and will not search or index some or all of a site if they come across invalid HTML. So if you want to be properly listed you need to be sure your HTML is valid.
Just because you can use your website doesn't mean that someone with a disability can. You should ensure your sites conform to the W3C WAI Accessibility Guidelines, (and that also means strictly W3C validated HTML), or US Section 508 standard, if you want your site to be accessible to all.
Spelling is often left unchecked and will make your site look and feel unprofessional and even unusable.
Broken links are the bane of every webmaster, you may get your internal links correct, but external sites tend to change all the time, and there's nothing that makes your site look worse than a link to nowhere. So you need to regularly check your site for broken links.
If you need more than the this tool provides then keep a look out for the full version that allows you to test more than a page at a time, has more options for each validation and can be optionally run from the command line.
- A parser that validates the basic construction of your pages
- True HTML validation against the W3C Markup Specifications or ISO/IEC definition using the published DTDs (2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, ISO/IEC, XHTML 1.0 and 1.1)
- An accessibility validator that validates against the W3C WAI Accessibility Guidelines and US Section 508 Standard
- A broken links validator that checks each page for broken links
- A spelling validator that spell checks the content of your pages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- Snapshots (screenshots) of your pages in different browsers, on different platforms, at different resolutions
- A desktop tool so you can validate pages before you publish, and pages behind firewalls
- A Firefox extension for fast, one click validation
- Support for IE8, and FF3.5 screenshots added. XHTML 1.1, and 1.0 validations updated in line with 2009 changes.
- Many additional XHTML 1.1 and 1.0 validations added as well.
- Improved support for calling Linux versions of the desktop tool from the Firefox extension, and the desktop tool has been validated for use with Windows 7 and improved for use with Vista.
Requirements: Java 1.5.0 or later
Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0 Screenshot
Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0
Total Validator Tool for OSX 5.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.