TOWeb 3.01.556 Ranking & Summary
TOWeb 3.01.556 description
TOWeb 3.01.556 provides you with a powerful and easy-to-use software which can help you create a blog, create a website (personal, associative, professional..) or create an e-commerce website, quickly, without programming or using any complex software for your pictures and without being left alone in front of a blank page with dozens of incomprehensible options. This will be your good choice!
- Glossary: The Glossary feature display tooltips on phrases, abbreviations or terms you typed into the text of your site when the visitors place its mouse over them. Example: move your mouse pointer over this abbreviation: SMTP and you will see a tooltip containing the definition of this abbreviation. Each time a word or text defined in the glossary is found it will be underlined with dot to indicate that a tooltip definition or information is available. This feature can be activated and configured from the Start > Glossary step.
- New page effects & smileys: A new dropping object animations can be applied to every web page of your website, for instance to create a snow effect for Christmas or use dropping hearts for Valentine's day. 3 new sets of smileys (Star, Green & 3D light) and 2 new page transition effects (RandomBars & RandomDissolve) have also been added. These features are available from the Theme > Effects step.
- Separators between menu buttons: A new Separators option located in the Theme > Menu screen can be used to display lines between the entry of your website menu. This option is only available for Text and Text with bullet menu buttons styles.
- New horizontal menu layout: A new option named Before the banner allows you to display your horizontal menu at the top of your website before the banner of your website when activated. The horizontal menu can now be centered or left/right aligned. These features are available from the Theme > Menu step.
- Use a custom pattern on the external sides of your fixed width website: In addition to the pre-defined patterns, it is now possible to display your own pattern in the external areas of your site fixed width (only). This option is accessible in the screen Theme > Layout > Pattern / color > Use my pattern.
- Add a text under the vertical menu of your website: If your website uses a vertical menu you can now place a text below it. This option is located in the Theme > Menu screen.
- New gradient bar effect for horizontal menus: The Gradient bar option is accessible from the Theme> Menu screen applies a 3D gradient light effect to the menu background of your site. This option applies only if you use a horizontal menu with a panel menu.
- Possibility to display a wallpaper behind the website: Only possible if your site uses a fixed width, the Wallpaper> Picture ... options is available from the Theme > Layout screen and allows you to "dress up" your website by placing a background image behind it. This background image is centered, starts from the top of your website and can be combined with the top margin option to reveal the top of your background image. Some theme examples using a wallpaper pictures are available from the screen Theme> Load a template > TOWeb default templates.
- Customize more colors of your website: In addition to the main colors of your website you can now customize the color of the menu panel of your website as well as the color of texts, links, navigation buttons, etc. Available from th Theme > Colors screen.
- New page header & page footer improvement: You can now display some texts at the top of all your web pages. The header can be placed before the banner or over it if the Header over the banner option is checked. The header of the page is multi-line and footer now becomes multi-line too. Available from the Theme> Page header & footer screen.
- New graphical effects in the TOWeb image editor: 6 new deformation effects, a mirror effect and the ability to change the text transparency are now available in the integrated image editor to TOWeb and can be used to enhance the images on your website. These functions located in the image editor are available from the Edit link located next to each picture (inside the tabs Add a frame and Add a text > Style).
- Paste a clipboard image directly into a paragraph: If you have an image copied to the Windows clipboard (for instance by using the "copy" feature of a third party software or by pressing the ALT + Print Scr key of your keyboard for a screen capture), you can paste it directly into the paragraph image element from the Use a clipboard picture tab of the TOWeb's picture browser.
- Add icons on links and paragraph titles: In order to highlight some paragraphs or links you can add an icon or a small image on their left side. Some icons are provided and a search function on your hard drive is also available as well as the ability to manually select the icon or image file of your choice. Available from the Title icon link located in Paragraph layout group and from the Link icon button located in the Link tab of a paragraph.
- Paragraphs can now be displayed in tabs: The option Display the paragraph in a tab is available from the Layout link of the paragraph editor. Activate it for successive paragraphs you want to display inside the same set of tab.
- Background image on topics: This function, located under the Background image tab of a Topic, allows you to apply a background image inside the content of a topic. You may use the Tile if you want your picture to be repeated horizontally & vertically and also adjust the image opacity to make sure your texts will remain readable over your background.
- Tooltip hints on web form fields: When adding or editing a field in a form you may now enter an optional hint message. If a hint is specified then an icon will appear in the form next to the field to allow visitors to see it in a tooltip when the mouse hover it. To add a form to a paragraph, use Add to this paragraph > A form. The position of the tooltip icon can be chosen from the Properties window of the form and the style of the tooltip form icon for all your forms can be changed in the Theme> Topic content screen.
- Duplicate a paragraph, a photo or a catalog product: This new button allows you to duplicate a paragraph (if you are in a page topic), a photo (if you are in an album) or a product item (if you are in a catalog). The copy can be done into the same topic or to another topic of your website.
- Sent your mailings directly form TOWeb using your email account: The function Notify your contacts located in the Publish step allows you to send your mailings not only from the email software installed on your computer but directly from TOWeb by configuring your email account for more reliability.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows (all editions from 95 to Vista & Seven)
TOWeb 3.01.556 Screenshot
TOWeb 3.01.556 Keywords
Bookmark TOWeb 3.01.556
TOWeb 3.01.556 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.