UltraButton 1.1 Beta
UltraButton 1.1 Beta Ranking & Summary
UltraButton 1.1 Beta description
UltraButton is a powerful and easy to use Web button maker. With its help, you can easily complete the creation of image buttons or Flash buttons for Web pages even without any Web development experience. 80 categories, over 600 types of various popular-style button templates are embedded within UltraButton for you to choose from.
Besides, you can fully customize the attributes (text, background, icon, etc.) in all states ("Normal", "Over" and "Click") of the buttons based on your requirements. When the design of the buttons is complete, you can output the buttons as GIF images, JPEG images or an Adobe Flash movie via Publish Wizard, and add them into your Web pages easily and quickly.
If you are a user without Web development experience, UltraButton can help you breeze through the creation of image buttons or Flash buttons in just several minutes. What you should do is simply to select a template, enter button text, set attributes such as font style, button background and icon image.
If you are an experienced Web designer, you can also use UltraButton to quickly make a group of Web buttons with consistent appearance for your client. Your time and efforts are saved.
- Ease of use. You can create a Web button simply by selecting a template, entering button text, setting attributes such as font style, button background and icon image.
- You can easily produce all kinds of attractive image buttons or Flash buttons without any experiences in button design, picture making or Flash development.
- Multi-state buttons are supported. You can set different attributes for the three states "Normal", "Over" and "Click" of a button separately, so when the cursor is over a button, or when you left-click the button, the appearance of the button will change.
- You can arbitrarily add or remove buttons, adjust the order or direction of the buttons in your project.
- The appearance of a button can be copied as a picture onto the clipboard, or saved to a specific local image file.
- 80 categories, 600+ types of meticulously designed popular button templates of difference styles are attached. You can create a button with a template, and customize it based on your requirements after that. You can also save the visual settings of a button you are editing in the project as a custom template to be reused in the future.
- It supports multi-select operations. You can select multiple buttons in the project at the same time and modify attributes together.
- You can specify the text content, link URL and the target window to open the link for each button separately.
- For buttons with the "Auto Size" option is set, their sizes can be calculated automatically based on the text content and icon setting of the button. You do not need to adjust the sizes of the buttons again and again after you adjust their text contents.
- For buttons with the "Size to Largest" option is set, the size of the largest one among them is used as their unified size automatically. This feature can be used to make sure that multiple buttons in one project always have the same size.
- The font, style, size, color and position used to draw text of each button can be specified separately. Besides, two special font drawing effects "Shadow" and "Outer Glow" are provided.
- The image (BMP, JPEG or GIF) and the position of the icon for each button can be set separately for each button. The icon of a button can be positioned either with the "text-relative positioning" mode or the "button-absolute positioning" mode.
- Separate background images (BMP, JPEG or GIF) can be set for different buttons.
- Resizing method for the drawing of the background image for each button can be set separately. Resizing methods include "Cell Split" which splits the button like a 3x3 matrix, and "Stretch", an approach similar to simple bitmap stretching.
- Recoloring method for the drawing of the background image for each button can be set separately. Recoloring methods include "RGB" which adjusts the RGB values of the pixels, and "HSL" which adjusts the values of Hue, Saturation and Lightness for the pixels. With this feature, you can conveniently modify the color of an existing button template into a color you are satisfied with.
- The powerful feature of Publish. The buttons made by UltraButton can be output as GIF or JPEG images or an Adobe Flash movie. Users can choose to create image files or a Flash movie, and then can insert them/it into local web pages.
- 30 uses trial
- Nag screen
UltraButton 1.1 Beta Screenshot
UltraButton 1.1 Beta Keywords
Bookmark UltraButton 1.1 Beta
UltraButton 1.1 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.