VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11
VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11 Ranking & Summary
VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11 description
VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11 is such a useful tool which is designed to help users much with task of printing code.
VS.NETcodePrint a Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 and 2008 Add-in that saves system development and maintenance time and money by allowing you to produce professional style printouts of Visual Basic.NET, C#, J# and ASP.NET source code. You can preview the printouts before printing and exporting to RTF and and PDF formats.
You can print, preview and export a complete Solution, selected projects, project items, namespaces, classes, modules and procedures. The programs WYSIWYG preview screens let you look at the formatted source code with unlimited zooming, multi-page thumbnails, and side-by-side pages.
VS.NETcodePrints allows users customize the font attributes and colors for comments, identifiers, keywords, line numbers, strings, procedure headings, table of contents, and page headers/footers. This color-coding, combined with source code indenting line numbering and lines drawings that shows clearly the language statement constructs (DO...LOOP), make it quicker and easier for software developers to write and maintain Visual Basic.NET programs. The output is well suited for code inspections as well.
Users have total control over page layout, including paper source, orientation, borders, margins, headers, and footers. You can even print in multiple columns.
Contract programmers can reduce clients maintenance costs by using these more informative printouts, and they can reduce clients down-time by being more speedy when responding to service calls. Companies with in-house programming staffs can save training time because the easy-to-read printouts make it easier to get a new maintenance programmer up to speed. Cross-training becomes simpler and less costly, and communications between programmers and system analysts are facilitated.
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formatted output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat bussiness
- Teach .NET programming languages Basic, C#, J# and ASP.NET
- Understand source code written by other programmers
- Support and debug complex .NET applications
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your applications
- Page Layout
- Portrait or landscape
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name. component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Line Numbering
- Each SQL code line can be numbered
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- Syntax Highlighting
- Set fonts for HTML elements, attributes, strings, constants, comments and text
- Set fonts for comments, constants, identifiers, keywords, strings and line numbers in VBScripts and JScripts
- Set fonts for page headers and footers
- Connection Lines
- Paired statement blocks can be printed with connecting lines
- Export Output
- The output can be exported to RTF and PDF formats
- Auto Indent
- Source code can be indented by the specified number of spaces
- Monochrome Printing
- Although color printing is most impressive, monochrome printing is also supported
- User defines watermark bitmaps can be included on every printed page
- You can design a coversheet for your printouts in a RTF document
- You can include bitmaps in the printouts. Ideal way of including screenshots in the source code printouts
- Custom Selection
- You can select one or more procedures, components and projects using Windows Explorer-like interface for printing
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® capable of running Visual Studio .NET 2008
- Other Software: Microsoft Visual Stdio .NET 2008
VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11 Screenshot
VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11 Keywords
Bookmark VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11
VS.NETcodePrint 2008 10.0.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.