WaveMaker 6.3.2GA Ranking & Summary
WaveMaker 6.3.2GA description
WaveMaker 6.3.2GA gives you much convenience with this useful program which enables the drag and drop assembly of scalable, web-applications using Ajax widgets, web services and databases. WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools.
WaveMaker's Studio enables data-driven and web-services based applications to be quickly created without complex code, forms, patterns or portal frameworks.
WaveMaker's Studio reduces the time and cost of delivering new business applications. Customers have accelerated the development of applications by as much as 67% and cut the lines of code written by 98%.
With dramatically less code, visually assembled applications are cheaper to maintain and easier to manage. With its speed of development, simple web interface and support for web-services of any type, WaveMaker Visual Ajax Studio is Web-Fast like no other development tool.
Push to Deploy: WaveMaker Studio introduces one-touch web application deployment onto the most widely deployed IT architectures including Apache Tomcat and J2EE, when using the WaveMaker Rapid Deployment Framework.
WaveMaker deploys standard Java applications that core IT developers can maintain, manage, and extend with their existing tools and skills.
- Web Fast
- WaveMaker eliminates Java coding for building Web 2.0 applications, allowing developers to focus on solving business problems.
- WaveMaker's visual, WYSIWYG development studio was built using WaveMaker!
- CIO Safe
- WaveMaker Studio generates standard Java apps - extensible by expert developers using any Java IDE.
- WaveMaker Server uses standard Java components to provide security, data access & scalability.
- Cloud Ready
- One-click deployment eliminates the complexity of deploying web apps to enterprise or cloud-based hosting.
- WaveMaker Server automatically provides same multi-tenancy architecture as SalesForce.com.
- WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform! Deploy to your choice of cloud hosts directly from the Studio: Amazon EC2, Rackspace, OpSource or Eucalyptus.
- Eliminating Complexity
- WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools like Microsoft Access.
- WaveMaker slashes the painful Java learning curve for developers who are familiar with tools like Microsoft .Net, Lotus Notes, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder or ColdFusion.
- Studio and Server Products
- WaveMaker Studio is a visual, WYSIWYG development tool that runs in a standard browser.
- WaveMaker Server is a standards-based Java server that runs WaveMaker applications.
- Key WaveMaker Development Features
- Drag & drop application assembly
- One-click database import
- One-click CRUD data forms
- One-click related data forms
- Live data preview within studio
- Single sign-on security
- Role-based access controls
- Rich entry field validation
- Built-in data grid pagination
- Auto-complete search boxes
- WaveMaker Specifications
- Browsers: WaveMaker supports all modern browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Operating Systems: WaveMaker Studio and WaveMaker Server can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003, Mac OS X, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Debian or Ubuntu.
- Application Servers: WaveMaker supports Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, WebSphere and WebLogic. WaveMaker runs in any standard J2EE environment.
- Databases: WaveMaker supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and IBM DB2.
- Security: WaveMaker supports single sign-on using LDAP, JOSSO, SiteMinder or SPNEGO.
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003
WaveMaker 6.3.2GA Screenshot
WaveMaker 6.3.2GA Keywords
Bookmark WaveMaker 6.3.2GA
WaveMaker 6.3.2GA Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.