WaveMaker 6.3.3 Ranking & Summary
WaveMaker 6.3.3 description
WaveMaker is an open and easy-to-use web development platform. With WaveMakers visual, drag and drop tools, any developer can build Java applications with minimal learning curve. Creates standard Java apps with 98% less code, boosting developer productivity and quality without compromising flexibility. WaveMaker apps are cloud-ready and can deploy to Amazon EC2 and Rackspace. WaveMaker is backed by a 20,000-strong developer community.
WaveMaker is a visual RAD tool based on Spring/Hibernate/Dojo.
- WaveMaker eliminates Java coding for building Web 2.0 applications, allowing developers to focus on solving business problems.
WaveMakers visual, WYSIWYG development studio was built using WaveMaker!
- WaveMaker Studio generates standard Java apps - extensible by expert developers using any Java IDE.
- One-click deployment eliminates the complexity of deploying web apps to enterprise or cloud-based hosting.
- WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform! Deploy to your choice of cloud hosts directly from the Studio: Amazon EC2, Rackspace, OpSource or Eucalyptus.
- WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools like Microsoft Access.
- WaveMaker slashes the painful Java learning curve for developers who are familiar with tools like Microsoft .Net, Lotus Notes, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder or ColdFusion.
System Requirements: 1GB RAM, 100MB Disk Space
WaveMaker 6.3.3 Screenshot
WaveMaker 6.3.3 Keywords
Bookmark WaveMaker 6.3.3
WaveMaker 6.3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Excelsior JET 6.4
- JDEX - Java Development Environment using Explorer 1.0
- Visual Pardigm IDE for Java Beta 2.0
- Universal Report 8.1
- Neuron Visual Java 1.0 b6
- Neuron Java Disassembler 1.0 b6
- Neuron Developer Studio 1.0 b6
- JFrameBuilder - Visual Java GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications - Java IDE 3.3.0