Web Calendar Pad 2009.6
Web Calendar Pad 2009.6 Ranking & Summary
Web Calendar Pad 2009.6 description
Web Calendar Pad 2009.6 is designed as a professional and useful program which can help you add an HTML calendar to you web site, users can view, print and read events with RSS. Organize your life and keep your company, school or church informed of upcoming events. Use to create illustrated monthly calendars that can look either like wall or desktop calendars and be published automatically to your website, saved to a file or printed. Perfect for keeping an active calendar for a business, school, church, club, team, class, course, organizations and personal calendars.
This program makes it easy for some one with zero knowledge of HTML to create, publish, and update online event calendars in minutes. No need to battle html code ever again, you can choose the look of your calendar from a large list of defined styles and templates or easily create your own custom look that can include photos, backgrounds, and fonts.
And the built in FTP module remembers your settings, and lets you update your website calendar with one click. The HTML editor lets easily include HTML code within a calendar date. Now, you can also attach files, and publish with iCal and RSS feeds using the calendar wizard. Ideal for webmasters, students, coaches, and teachers to keep online schedules. Teachers can keep their class informed of upcoming homework assignments and tests using the calendar on the school website. A coach can keep their sports team schedule online with game dates and practices. And a priest, minister or rabbi can keep their congregation informed of upcoming church events and activities. The calendar wizard lets you include photos, textures and custom fonts.
- Organize and Unify. You can keep your calendar data organized by subject in up to 30 different calendars, and then selectively unify to preview and publish. For example, create a calendar for home, a different one for school, a third for work, and so on. Store Files in your Calendar! Open a folder for any calendar day and store files relevant to that day. For example, if you have a project do on June 5th, it's best to store all resource files in your work calendar in "June 5th" folder.
- Easy to update! Build in FTP makes updating your calendar easy. It transfers you file attachments too.
- 100+ Templates Choose a pre-designed calendar template or create your own. Perfectly match the look of your web site
- Subscribe Publishes your calendar on the internet and visitors can view, print or subscribe to your Events with an RSS reader, or iCal.
- Publishes to your website using FTP
- No limit on number of calendars
- 100+ Calendar Styles to choose from
- Tabbed calendar interface
- Saves to file ... share the calendar with colleagues
- No monthly fees !!!
- Free 30 day Trial.
- New Calendar Styles
- RSS feed has invalid characters escaped
- RSS feed has now a 360 day forward range
- Events Times are now shown below the Event name by default
- An event following an event with an icon is now shown on a new line
- Import from CSV, time format fixed
Requirements: 15+ megabytes of disk space
Web Calendar Pad 2009.6 Screenshot
Web Calendar Pad 2009.6 Keywords
Bookmark Web Calendar Pad 2009.6
Web Calendar Pad 2009.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.9
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.8.4
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.8.3
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.8.2
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.8.1
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.7.4
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.7
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.6.4
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.5.10
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.5.9
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.5.3
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.5.1
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.5
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.4
- Web Calendar Pad 2009.2