Web Site Maestro 7.0
Web Site Maestro 7.0 Ranking & Summary
Web Site Maestro 7.0 description
Web Site Maestro 7.0 offers an effective tool which helps you to speed up your site by optimizing both HTML and script code of your web pages and optimizing your JPEG and PNG images. It helps you keep organized by creating a duplicate site folder for the optimized files. An added benefit is that it leaves your original files untouched. You should use your original web folder for editing and use the duplicate web folder for uploading.
Web Site Maestro features Smart Handling, supports XML and can handle web pages with any text encoding. Moreover, it can check your web pages for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links. An integrated FTP/WebDAV Client enables one-click optimizing and uploading, even to a parent site and mirror sites in one pass, also in secure mode. You can synchronize your entire web site with your local web folder or synchronize a single remote folder. Web Site Maestro offers many options to customize its operation to your special needs. Drag and drop is fully supported.
- Work with Windows 2000 or later, including Vista.
- Have a wizard which appears and guides you through the configuration process.
- Have the Smart Handling feature that enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have edited. If you have worked on 25 pages during the day and then you optimize your entire web folder with Smart Handling on, you will see that only the changed pages are optimized.
- Exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized. Nested subfolders are supported.
- Have preference settings made for a web folder are remembered, so you don't need to re-enter them when you have selected another web folder and then return to the previous web folder.
- Have Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files. Folders are handled recursively.
- Customize the optimization rules, and more. You could, for example, select the option to encode email addresses to deceive spam harvesters.
- Upload your optimized files to WebDAV and FTP servers.
- Have A History Log is available to show all your actions from the past.
- PNG images with a mask are now also optimized.
- Added the option to remove unneeded quotation marks from attributes and hyperlink strings.
- Added a contextual menu to the Log.
- Added a command "List Non-Optimized Files" to the Transfer menu.
- Improved optimizing css code.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3,Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5
Web Site Maestro 7.0 Screenshot
Web Site Maestro 7.0 Keywords
Bookmark Web Site Maestro 7.0
Web Site Maestro 7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Web Site Maestro 7.6.1
- Web Site Maestro 7.6
- Web Site Maestro 7.5.3
- Web Site Maestro 7.5.2
- Web Site Maestro 7.5.2
- Web Site Maestro 7.5.1
- Web Site Maestro 7.5
- Web Site Maestro 7.3.2
- Web Site Maestro 7.3
- Web Site Maestro 7.2.4
- Web Site Maestro 7.2.3
- Web Site Maestro 7.2.2
- Web Site Maestro 7.2.1
- Web Site Maestro 7.1
- Web Site Maestro 6.7.4