Web Site Maestro 8.4.2
Web Site Maestro 8.4.2 Ranking & Summary
Web Site Maestro 8.4.2 description
Web Site Maestro protects your original web files by creating a Duplicate Web Folder for the optimized files. Thus, it leaves your original files untouched. You should use your Original Web Folder for editing and use the Duplicate Web Folder for uploading. If you work directly on a server, then you can optimize your original files. See more about that under "Optimizing".
Web Site Maestro also features Smart Handling, supports XML, and can handle web pages with any text encoding. Moreover, the program can also check your web pages for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links. A built-in FTP/WebDAV Client enables one-click optimizing and uploading, also in secure mode. Synchronizing your website with your Duplicate Web Folder is one of the many available options.
- Optimizing Web Files: The main function offered by Web Site Maestro is optimizing web pages and JPEG/PNG images. That is, it cuts down image size considerably and it saves space on your web pages by removing unnecessary characters and tags. Most HTML Editors add such things for their own purposes and to make the code easier for the user to read. On your website, such coding is unnecessary. Furthermore, it slows down load time.
- Optimizing and Uploading Web Files: The second function offered by Web Site Maestro is a combination of Optimizing and Uploading in one pass. You can optimize and upload all web files, a single web file, or the ones you have "dragged and dropped". More details about this feature are presented in the chapter "Drop Window."
- Checking Tagged Pairs: The third function is for checking the tagged pair structure of your original web pages. Dangling tags will be reported. IMG tags are checked for the presence of the Width, Height and Alt attributes. You can choose to add missing Width and Height attributes with their pixel values. If you don't have QuickTime installed, then only GIF, JPEG, and BMP images are supported. In that case, go to the download page for QuickTime for Windows XP/Vista/7. AREA tags are checked for the presence of Alt attributes. You can choose to add missing Width and Height attributes with their pixel values. If you don't have QuickTime installed, then only GIF, JPEG and BMP images are supported. You can also choose to add missing Alt attributes with an empty string to IMG and AREA tags. You can perform this job in a separate, resizable text window and save the changes to the original file.
- Checking the Validity of Hyperlinks: The fourth function is checking the validity of your hyperlinks. Your original pages are checked for broken "href" and "src" links. These are checked for the file to which they point. Links that start with "../" up to "../../../../../" are checked for their real path.
- When optimizing only JPEG and PNG images the non-optimized web pages and libraries are now listed with the annotation "(cancelled)".
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Web Site Maestro 8.4.2 Screenshot
Web Site Maestro 8.4.2 Keywords
Bookmark Web Site Maestro 8.4.2
Web Site Maestro 8.4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.