Agent Disposition Interface 1.06
Agent Disposition Interface 1.06 Ranking & Summary
Agent Disposition Interface 1.06 description
Agent Disposition Interface 1.06 is released with an aim to be an outstanding and useful dialer/call center solution which consists of three software applications, the dialer/predictive dialer, the Agent Disposition Interface (ADI) and the 3CX plugin if you are using 3CX queues and 3CX ADI functionality.
The dialer is placed on its own Windows computer/server and includes its own SQL database, reporting, SIP/RTP (VoIP) call/registration functionality, import/export functionality, transfer functionality, ADI support and call list management. The dialer can call through your IP phone system, through a VoIP gateway or through your VoIP provider.
The Agent Disposition Interface (ADI) is placed on every agent’s workstation, and displays the information of the person being called, and allows the agent to update that person’s information, the ADI also has many other features that help with this process.The 3CX plugin is used when the predictive dialer transfers calls to the 3CX call queue, and when the ADI needs to communicate directly with 3CX. You do not have to use this method in order for the ADI to work, you can simply use the ‘Direct’ method, that allows you to call through 3CX (or any other IP PBX, VoIP gateway or VoIP provider), and transfer calls directly to your VoIP phones.
- ADI Realtime individual agent disposition interface(agent views real time detailed information of the call that is being transferred to him, and can set the call disposition and client details during or once a call is complete).
- Can process/run multiple call lists simultaneously.
- Supports multiple agent groups. For example, call lists that focus on English speaking clients can transfer their calls to a group of English speaking agents, and call lists that focus on Spanish speaking clients can be transferred to a different group of agents that speak Spanish.
- Custom Field Names.
- Preview dialing.
- Call status information.
- Control panel for starting, stopping and monitoring calls.
- Multiple call counters.
- Multiple enquiries/actions per call.
- SQL database record progress status.
- System status.
- Call action interface with multiple action support.
- SQL database action view.
- SQL database call records view.
- Call transfer list.
- Call configuration parameters such as call rates,
- max dial time, start stop times, configurable SQL string, multiple email
- notification server and failed call notification settings.
- Scrub list / (do not call list) import.
- Inward call recording.
- Comprehensive logging that supports standard and debug mode.
- Answering/fax machine detection.
- Custom call progress detection.
- Extension "log on"/"log off" call notification Windows application.
- 3rd party integration.
- Detailed call reporting.
- Multiple call list management.
- Call list detail export (.csv).
- 3CX plug in for integrated dialer/agent dispostion/3CX queue functionality.
- Inbound dialing, simply direct inbound calls to 3CX queue and ADI will update once
- call is transferred to agent.
- Dialer control (start/stop calls) from ADI interface.
- Successfully tested with Asterisks, using the 'transfer' action navigation
- directly to VoIP phones, through Asterisks IP PBX. Check FAQ's for quick setup.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 2003 and Windows XP, requires .Net 3.5
- Microsoft .Net 3.5
Agent Disposition Interface 1.06 Screenshot
Agent Disposition Interface 1.06 Keywords
Bookmark Agent Disposition Interface 1.06
Agent Disposition Interface 1.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.