BOINC Monitor 8.68
BOINC Monitor 8.68 Ranking & Summary
BOINC Monitor 8.68 description
BOINC Monitor 8.68 is created to be an efficient program which shows BOINC tasks progress. Resizable! Save settings to file. (File will be created - Path: %APPDATA% File: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Color changeable for all gadget's elements, including background. You can add new BOINC projects in XML list file.
(File placed here - Path: %LOCALAPPDATA%MicrosoftWindows SidebarGadgetsBOINCMonitor.gadget File: allprojectslist.xml). BOINC lets you contribute computing power on your home PC to projects doing research in many scientific areas. You can contribute to a single project, or to any combination of them.
- Click on BOINC logo icon for show flyout window with projects details, click again - close flyout window
- Click on additional for projects name (AP) or icon (SETI@home only) show application
- In flyout window click on "Project URL" or "CPID" for copy corresponding element into buffer (clipboard)
- Move mouse over each WU bar for show details about this WU
- Click on or for Previous/Next project
- Move mouse over each graph for show details about this graph
- Double click on background run BOINC client
- Improve flyout.
- Windows Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
BOINC Monitor 8.68 Screenshot
BOINC Monitor 8.68 Keywords
Bookmark BOINC Monitor 8.68
BOINC Monitor 8.68 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.