CamUpload 1.43 Ranking & Summary
CamUpload 1.43 description
CamUpload 1.43 is designed as a professional program that can allow you to capture images from a webcam and sends them to a website via FTP. It uploads an image at user preset time intervals, and can be configured to capture images when movement is detected.
CamUpload uses its own embedded FTP client to send the webcam images to your website. It can work minimized in your computer tray, as a background task. Also CamUpload can be configured to start running when Windows starts up and activate your webcam automatically.
Its detection system captures any little movement. Use CamUpload to receive an alert e-mail with the image attached when a movement is detected. Also, CamUpload creates AVI files from your individual captured images using video compressor codecs installed in your system, making them lightweight and easy to distribute.
Supported video formats
CamUpload can capture images from the below list of video formats:
- RGB (16,24,32 bits).
CamUpload is translated to:
- CamUpload is an easy to use tool for uploading webcam images to your website. Images created with CamUpload can also be stored in the local system or in any system in your LAN as JPG files.
- CamUpload uploads an image at user preset time intervals,
- CamUpload uses its own embedded FTP client to send the webcam images to your website. It can work minimized in your computer tray, as a background task.
- CamUpload is widely configurable, outputs jpg quality images, implements movement detection sensibility, prints the time stamp over the captured images and much more.
- CamUpload can be used to upload webcam images to a website, as a surveillance system or as a stop-motion camera to see things that happen slowly.
- Its detection system captures any little movement.
- Use CamUpload to receive an alert e-mail with the image attached when a movement is detected..
- CamUpload have schedule options, it starts and stops the capture process automatically at predefined times.
- Use CamUpload from within any LAN. CamUpload works with the most used proxy protocols, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 5 and Proxy FTP.
- 400 Mhz,
- 64 MB RAM,
CamUpload 1.43 Screenshot
CamUpload 1.43 Keywords
Bookmark CamUpload 1.43
CamUpload 1.43 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.