CyeWeb 2.2.8 Ranking & Summary
CyeWeb 2.2.8 description
CyeWeb 2.2.8 offers an effective tools which functions as a hybrid IP/CCTV video surveillance program supporting IP camera (Axis, Panasonic, HikVision, AVTech), capture/compression card, USB-webcam and network streams, etc. It has network functions such as e-mail notification, build-in Web server, streaming server, MMS Broadcast and remote playback, etc. It also has analytics features such as object tracking, counting, and unauthorized parking detection, etc.
Furthermore, it can automatically insert tags into triggered events, and offer you a rich UI for video searching, playback and event management. CyeWeb can connect up to 64 channels dual streams, support mega-pixels camera, with frame rate from 5fps to 60fps, and pixel formats YV12 to RGB32. CyeWeb also has functions such as e-Map, POS, remote POS, timeline playback, instant playback, DIO/alarm box, statistics graph, spot-screen, PTZ, scheduler, motion detect, de-interlace filter, mask filter, storage recycle, export video to ASF, and SDK for third-party integration.
- Hybrid video and audio source support
- Support PCI/PCI-E capture card, USB-webcam, hardware compression card ( HikVision compression card ), IP Camera (Axis, Panasonic, D-Link, HikVision, ACti, AVTech, Arecont Vision, Samsung…, etc), Windows Media stream, local video file, remote connecting to other CyeWeb…, etc.
- Video Content Analysis
- With video content analysis module for functions such as object counting, loitering object detection, illegally stopped object detection…, etc
- Object Count Statistics Grap
- Transact (Pos)
- Loss prevention to capture activities at the counters of supermarket, ATM, etc. You can define rules to alarm abnormal transactions such as high amount of refund or money withdrawal. Also you can search back transact-activities and playback the videos with just a few keywords. There is also POS SDK for third-party developer.
- Net Service and SDK
- With Net Service and SDK, third-party developer can peek and inject events from and to CyeWeb, as well as inject POS transaction to CyeWeb over IP.
- Sophisticated e-Map system
- Allow user to quickly locate camera and playback video anytime after an event occurred.
- IP Camera/DVS DIO (Digital I/O) and RS232 Alarm Box
- Digital input/output to integrate sensors and digital outputs to control external devices, locally or remotely.
- Tagging system
- Automatically insert tags into events (such as motion detection, object counted…, etc.). The tag can be used for video searching. Tag can also be manually added or removed at any position into a video file
- Support dual streams IP cameras/DVS/compression cards
- Allows user to concurrently retrieve 2 streams from dual streams camera/DVS/Compression card, probably one for live view and one for storage/broadcast. (For example, CIF/15fps stream for live view to reduce decoding requirement, and 4CIF/30fps stream for storage.)
- Audio support
- Perfect video/audio synchronization on local storage and remote broadcast. Support audio preview.
- Build-in Http Web Server
- Support connection to CyeWeb and viewing live videos with Microsoft IE.
- Windows Media Broadcast
- Support Windows Media live video and audio Broadcast. Others can view your video remotely with a Windows Media Player or VLC player on PDA or smart phone.
- Scalable and distributing deployment for IP solution
- Real-time Video and audio can be efficiently shared and re-directed among CyeWeb from different locations with site book.
- Event Forwarding over IP
- Events, such as Motion Detection or other Analytics, can be forward to other instances of CyeWeb over IP.
- Channels can be arranged by drag-and-drop on preview and timeline playback.
- Support screen division templat
- User can define their screen division template, which makes showing 32 or 64 channels in one single monitor possible.
- Video searching and rich playback system
- Timeline playback
- User can access recorded videos with a 24-hour (down to second) time-line and date control. All video/audio from different channels can be played synchronously in negative and positive speed.
- Instant Playback
- Popup playback window with a click on the preview video. Playback video and position is set automatically to the time when the click occurs. No data loss or interrupting on instant playback.
- Multiple and Timeline Playback over IP
- Users can remotely playback/ search/edit/delete/export video and tag.
- Export Video to ASF
- Record and/or broadcast video on event
- Video window popup on event
- Video is saved into standard ASF format and can be played with mainstream media players such as Windows Media Player or VLC player.
- Support PTZ control
- Control camera’s Pan, Tilt, Zoom…, etc
- Email Notification
- Notification email can be embedded with 5 consequent video pictures
- Provide video filters such as timestamp, de-interlace, region masking…, etc
- User Account Management
- User name and password protection to remote connection or local access (such as delete or export a video, change system settings…, etc) to your system
- Import and export settings
- Simple and powerful scheduler
- With just 2 schedule items, you can schedule almost everything
- Support up to 64 channel
- Support mega-pixels camera, frame rate up to 60 fps, and various types of pixel format (I420, IYUV, RGB32…, etc)
- Spot-screen support
- For viewing alarmed channel in a single large monitor.
- Multi-monitors support
- Channel groups or playback can be floated out and placed/maximized on any connected monitor
- Add storage option to save video data into database file.
- With this option, video can be played back immediately after it is recorded without breaking down recording file. This is useful in instant playback, remote playback and POS transaction query, etc.
- Add Tag Overlay Filter to overlay event tag on live video.
- Add POS Transaction Overlay Filter to overlay transaction details on live video.
- POS Net Service now supports transaction remote query (POS query over IP).
- Support Digital I/O of Axis, Panasonic, ACTi, HikVision, and Samsung camera, etc.
- Support RS232 alarm box.
- Support event buttons in E-MAP.
- With the event buttons on E-MAP, operators can manually generate event by just pressing a button.
- Add Channel Grouper Panel to main UI. User now can group channels in tree-view.
- Add event forwarding module to Advance Event Handler.
- Add a manual-record button to channel control bar.
- This allows operator to manually start or stop recording. This is useful in the case that when the operator notices something abnormal but event detector doesn’t alarm.
- Operators now can logout without restarting the software.
- Add connection-fault event to trigger alarm when DVS/remote CyeWeb/IP camera is disconnected.
- Support preview tabs auto-switching.
- Sound alarm now stays abnormal until user reset (or click on) the alarm indicators.
- Fix the issue that video cannot be shown when using Remote Desktop.
- Fix the issue that some little amount of video data may lose when recording is split into a new file.
- Improve remote playback performance.
- Update SDK to version 1.0.1.
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/ Windows Vista (*1)
- Display adapter with 128 MB memory or above (*2, *3 )
- 512MB system memory
- 10GB free hard disk space
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or above
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2 (*1)
- Display adapter with 256 MB memory
- 2GB system memory
- 100GB free hard disk space
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or above
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0
CyeWeb 2.2.8 Screenshot
CyeWeb 2.2.8 Keywords
Bookmark CyeWeb 2.2.8
CyeWeb 2.2.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.