ExtraWebcam 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
ExtraWebcam 18.104.22.168 description
ExtraWebcam 22.214.171.124 offers an effective tool which helps you to use Canon PowerShot series cameras as regular webcams for video conferencing, video recording, remote area monitoring, etc.
You can use any Windows software that takes standard video capture source as input. Its compatible with Skype, Yahoo, MSN, etc. You only need to configure your video chat or other software to use ExtraWebcam Capture Source and have your camera connected to USB and powered on, the rest is done automatically - search for
a connected camera and taking control over it.
Before purchasing the ExtraWebcam software you can test your camera, and only when you get it working on your computer with your camera and your favorite video conferencing software youll get ID for registering your copy online. So you try before you buy.
- Starts automatically when a chat or other application starts using ExtraWebcam videosource, or you can start it standalone at any time clicking on it's desktop or menu icon. When it starts automatically it's main window doesn't show up so if you want to check settings or use viewfinder click on ExtraWebcam's tray icon to make the window visible.
- Main window has CONNECT checkbox, when ExtraWebcam is being used by another application camera connects automatically, in this case CONNECT switches viewfinder video on and off, when running standalone CONNECT initiates camera connection/disconnection.
- Videosource box has four items: "None" disables video output, "Live Viewfinder" selects 320x200x30fps streaming video, "Single Shot" makes output of manually taken still images up to 640x480 resolution, "Interval Shooting" mode automatically takes pictures with a configurable interval, the resolution is up to 640x480.
- AF Lock checkbox locks current focus so interval shooting doesn't refocus before each frame, it takes less time of taking a shot and it's useful when you want to make a video from saved pictures and wish to keep same focus for all frames.
- Refocus button forces camera to refocus in Live viewfinder mode.
- Log tab contains a text log of connection/disconnection process, software update events.
- Camera settings tab has various shooting parameters controls.
- Compact view tab makes a smaller "always on top" window that has only camera shooting parameters, this mode is useful when you're in fullscreen mode and want to keep controls visible.
- Options tab has controls for enabling/disabling of software update, connection/disconnection popups and optional saving of all pictures taken in single/interval shooting modes.
- List of supported cameras
- PowerShot A60
- PowerShot A70
- PowerShot A75
- PowerShot A80
- PowerShot A85
- PowerShot A95
- PowerShot A100
- PowerShot A200
- PowerShot A300
- PowerShot A400
- PowerShot A510
- PowerShot A520
- PowerShot A620
- PowerShot A640
- PowerShot S1 IS
- PowerShot S2 IS
- PowerShot S3 IS
- PowerShot S5 IS
- PowerShot S30
- PowerShot S40
- PowerShot S45
- PowerShot S50
- PowerShot S60
- PowerShot S70
- PowerShot S80
- PowerShot G2
- PowerShot G3
- PowerShot G5
- PowerShot G6
- PowerShot G7
- PowerShot G9
- PowerShot G10
- PowerShot SX100 IS
- PowerShot SX110 IS
- PowerShot Pro1
- PowerShot S200, IXY DIGITAL 200a, DIGITAL IXUS v2
- PowerShot S230, IXY DIGITAL 320, DIGITAL IXUS v3
- PowerShot S400, IXY DIGITAL 400, DIGITAL IXUS 400
- PowerShot S410, IXY DIGITAL 450, DIGITAL IXUS 430
- PowerShot S500, IXY DIGITAL 500, DIGITAL IXUS 500
- PowerShot SD100, IXY DIGITAL 30, DIGITAL IXUS II
- PowerShot SD110, IXY DIGITAL 30a, DIGITAL IXUS IIs
Enhancements: Prompt for compatibility mode set to Windows XP on Windows Vista systems.
Requirements: Canon PowerShot digital camera
ExtraWebcam 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
ExtraWebcam 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark ExtraWebcam 184.108.40.206
ExtraWebcam 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.