IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10
IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10 Ranking & Summary
IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10 description
IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10 offers Internet users a useful PC based camera alarm system and surveillance system for Microsoft Windows. It can use almost every resource of camera, (Web cam (USB) and video capture card detected by the windows system and MJPEG IP cameras and other IRCAS Alarm applications) with its build in motion detection. It can use RS232 COM ports to make detection loops for PIRs, heat and smoke detectors, magnetic switches for doors and windows, emergency buttons and key on/off switches. It runs as a service on the background. Alert you by email and SMS. You can check a given alarm from anywhere by your phone browser through the internet. So the advancing is: "public authoress are not involved until you or your trusted decide a alarm is real and not false". To work this way could solve the problem of false alarms alerting the authorities. IRCAS Alarm has an built-in HTTP and MJPEG video server so you can check and surveillance the situation via the internet from anywhere.
There all server functionality already is in the application IRCAS Alarm itself we decide to stop with the IRCAS servers. For sms you can now use the Clickatell SMS service. We improved the smtp client so this part of the software will try to deliver direct to the addressed email address and act in this way as an SMTP server. The http server was already build in the application and is even more sophisticated with its build in MJPEG video server than the original IRCAS servers.
By using IRCAS Alarm you do not invest much money in expensive alarm system equipment. Your PC, a simple web cam, some electric wire, a few magnetic-contacts for doors and windows and one or more key-contacts for putting the IRCAS alarm system on and off can do this trick. It performs at least as well as the common home alarm systems on the market.
IRCAS Alarm cost $ 49.- US for the normal version. This version can not send SMS, but SMS alerts can be separated purchased when needed.
- IRCAS Alarm is a PC based alarm system and surveillance system for Microsoft Windows.
It can use almost every resource of camera, (Web cam (USB) and video capture card detected by the windows system and MJPEG IP cameras and other IRCAS Alarm applications) with its build in motion detection.
- It can use detection loops for doors, windows, emergency buttons and key on/off switches
- Alert you by email or SMS (SMS functionality not available in the evaluation version).
You can check a given alarm from anywhere by phone and the internet. So the advantage is: "public authorities are not involved until you or your trusted decide an alarm is real". This solves the problem of false alarms alerting the authorities. IRCAS Alarm can be checked by you from anywhere on the internet by a PC, PDA or mobile phone. Your mobile phone can be used to check and control the alarm system. IRCAS Alarm supports mobile modes WAP1.0 (wml) WAP2.0 (xhtml) and i-mode (chtml). Check your house while you are on holiday!
- IRCAS Alarm runs in the background or as a Windows service application, so there is no need to login to your computer.
- It can be set on and off by (key) switches.
- Pictures of suspicious activities can be stored in different ways:
- On your PC (always)
- On your website or any ftp-server (ftp upload)
- In an email box (when attaching pictures to a email-address)
- HTTP server serves mobile phone,
- MJPEG video server build in,
- SMTP client build in,
- Detection mask build in.
- Surveillance desktop aplication added
- Intel Pentium (500 MHz) or better
- 64 MB RAM
- Windows 2000, XP or Server 2003
- Free COM ports
- 1 or more webcams or other video capture devices
IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10 Screenshot
IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10 Keywords
Bookmark IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10
IRCAS Alarm 4.0.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.