Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320
Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320 Ranking & Summary
Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320 description
Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320 is described as a highly flexible, feature-rich client/server-based application that offers organizations the convenience of reducing costs, saving time, and improving productivity by enabling users to send, receive, and manage faxes directly from desktop and other business applications (OA, CRM, and ERP).
- User-friendly Interface
- Supports sending and receiving faxes on Multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 16 modems.
- Supports acquiring images from your scanner for faxing
- Automatic fax routing
- Automatically routes incoming faxes directly to clients
- Fax to Email 9890
- Enables you to automatically route incoming fax to email addresses
- Adobe PDF to fax without Adobe Reader
- You may fax PDF documents directly without Adobe Reader installed
- Read Tracking
- Joyfax allows you to track the user who has read the received fax and who has not;
- Public Address Book
- Enables you to manage recipients in the Server.
- Network-wide access from every workplace
- Due to the client/sever architecture of Joyfax, all faxes are available for all users on any workstation in the network;
- Build-in database engine
- The integrated high-performance database engine for Joyfax frees user from using third party database (ms sql server, mysql, oracle, etc...)
- Simple faxing just as fast printing
- Virtual printer technology (Joy fax printer) provides effective fax solutions of sending faxes directly from any desktop application, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader (PDF), AutoCAD, Lotus etc.
- Fax broadcasting
- Joyfax Server enables you to send a fax document to thousands of numbers at one time for saving your time. Scheduled Faxing & Broadcasting - Advanced fax broadcasting features enable you to broadcast faxes to an unlimited number of recipients
- Perfect security management
- Administrator can set up password to protect the fax documents against unauthorized access; The user manager is used to create and modify users and configure individual permission (enable sending, receiving and forwarding fax, long distance calling etc.) for the single user; Event log enables you to monitor and track information about modem, software, system problems and security.
- German language supported
- Optimized the printing function
- TWAIN standard scanner supported
- Windows 7/XP/VISTA/2000/2003/2008
- Visual Basic 6.0 runtime files
- Enabled Print Spooler service
- At least 800*600 screen resolution, 16-bit color;
- 100 MB disk space, 256 MB Memory, 300 MHz CPU;
- Telephone line, TCP/IP network;
- Fax modems
Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320 Screenshot
Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320 Keywords
Bookmark Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320
Joyfax Server 4.93 Build 320 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.