MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9
MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9 Ranking & Summary
MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9 description
MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9 is considered as a convenient, efficient as well as effective SIP/VoIP dialer that runs on a robust SQL database meeting the needs of businesses who are trying to effectively keep in contact with their clients and for small to large scale call centers, or act as a standalone automated dialer processing dialing scripts. You can start off with as little as 1 channel and scale up to 500 simultaneous channels. You can also request unique processing scripts that they call "Actions", that will meet your exact dialing needs, or just combine the ones they already provide to meet your dialing needs.
- Includes Agent Interface - Enhanced real-time individual agent interface(agent views real time detailed information of the call that is being transferred to him, and can set the call disposition and client details during or once a call is complete). Can connect to the predictive dialer from anywhere in the world over the Internet.
- Can process/run multiple call lists simultaneously.
- Automatically manages all calls/agents and makes sure an agent is always available so the person being called is not left on hold.
- Supports multiple agent groups. For example, call lists that focus on English speaking clients can transfer their calls to a group of English speaking agents, and call lists that focus on Spanish speaking clients can be transferred to a different group of agents that speak Spanish.
- Imports comma delimited text files (.csv/.txt).
- Custom Field Names.
- Preview dialing.
- Call status information (total calls/calls processed/call length/call status/MPI).
- Control panel for starting, stopping and monitoring calls.
- Multiple call counters.
- Multiple enquiries/actions per call.
- SQL database record progress status.
- System status.
- Call action interface with multiple action support.
- SQL database action view.
- SQL database call records view.
- Call transfer list.
- Call configuration parameters such as call rates, max dial time, start stop times, configurable SQL string, multiple email
- notification server and failed call notification settings.
- Scrub list / (do not call list) import.
- Inward call recording. Both directions when used with 3CX.
- Comprehensive logging that supports standard and debug mode.
- Answering/fax machine detection. Optional message response.
- Prompt play and key input response functionality.
- Custom call progress detection.
- Extension "log on"/"log off" call notification Windows application.
- 3rd party integration.
- Detailed call reporting.
- Multiple call list management.
- Call list detail export (.csv).
- Date/time reminder (Calendar events).
- 3CX plug in for integrated dialer/agent dispostion/3CX queue functionality.
- Inbound dialing, simply direct inbound calls to 3CX queue and ADI will update once call is transferred to agent.
- Dialer control (start/stop calls) from ADI interface.
- Live call monitoring when used together with 3CX.
- Total Calls/MPI Wall Board application, for call centers.
- Supports multiple agent call scripts.
- Successfully tested with Asterisks, using the 'transfer' action navigation directly to VoIP phones, through Asterisks IP PBX. Check FAQ's for quick setup.
- Microsoft .Net 3.5
MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9 Screenshot
MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9 Keywords
Bookmark MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9
MDLsolutions Dialer 1.2.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.