NetShell 2.3 Ranking & Summary
NetShell 2.3 description
NetShell is a useful program which support GSM/TDMA mobile network, that is used for sending and receiving SMS (Sort message service) of GSM/TDMA mobile network to mobile client (GSM/TDMA mobile network users).
Service client use the services of server by sending request to NetShell. The system is multi user Client-server system. Server is running and listening specific port (TCP/IP Port). users sign in to server by providing their authentication information (user id and their password).
- Multi User Profiles
- Acknowledgement (Delivery Report)
- Dynamic Configuration
- Support Remote and Local web/desktop client
- Mobile Number Independent
- Support Send/Receive Message
- Credit Counter
- Credits Rules
- Blocked Rules
- Inbox Message Redirect Filter
- Microsoft Framework 1.1 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Nokia Data Suite 5.1 (freely available from the Nokia web site at www.nokia.com)
- Internet Information Server IIS 5.1 (Web Server and SMTP Server)
- 256 MB
NetShell 2.3 Screenshot
NetShell 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark NetShell 2.3
NetShell 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.