Network Monitor II 13.8
Network Monitor II 13.8 Ranking & Summary
Network Monitor II 13.8 description
Network Monitor II 13.8 is such a professionally designed and user- friendly windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections. You can get Internal IP (LAN IP), External IP (Internet IP or WAN IP), Net usage, Signal strength, Connection type (wired/wireless), upload progress bar, download progress bar, current network peak speed, upload graph, download graph, uploading speed, downloading speed, peak speed, uploaded quantity, downloaded quantity at one place.
Each time you need not open your internet settings to see IP address. Just put one look at this gadget. You can quickly say Internet connection is exist or not. If external IP disappears you can understand that there is a problem in your internet. If you unable to see internal IP problem is with your LAN connection. Graph types and colors can be adjustable. Lot of things can be done with the options available with this Network Monitor gadget.
- Display both internal and external IP address of your computer.
- Display download speed, upload speed and net usage.
- Display total downloaded/uploaded bytes, and downloaded/uploaded bytes of current session.
- Support both wired network and wireless network.
- Customize the text color of each element on the user interface.
- Auto update if internal/external IP changed.
- Save traffic counters to external file.
- Plus many more.
- Click on GW/Int.IP for switch show between Gateway and Internal IP
- Click on Info for show additional information into flyout window, click again - close flyout window
- Move mouse over country flag for show additional information.
- Click on connection identification icon ( or/and ) for switch between connection type
- Move mouse over "Current" or "Total" for view summary traffic
- Click on refresh icon for refresh gadget
- In flyout window click on every element for copy corresponding element into buffer (clipboard)
- Double click on background show Network And Sharing Center
- Added choice servers for determining external IP.
- Windows Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Network Monitor II 13.8 Screenshot
Network Monitor II 13.8 Keywords
Bookmark Network Monitor II 13.8
Network Monitor II 13.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.