ProgDVB 6.84.2 Ranking & Summary
ProgDVB 6.84.2 description
ProgDVB 6.84.2 is launched to be a helpful and smart program which enables you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal x86-compatible computers. This software has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio/Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats.
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
- Mosaic fast channels preview
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,...
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
- 10 Bands equalizer
- TV and Radio channels recording
- Playback from disk based files
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV,JTV.
- Subtile(Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
- Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
- Network broadcasting
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
- Interface Language Localizations
- Since ProgDVB was written for x86 systems this software will only work with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows 98/SE/ME (requires special ProgDVB version)
- Software which you will need installed before using ProgDVB:
- DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
- MPEG-2 Video DirectShow codec (ProgDVB installer includes the Elecard shareware codec)
- H.264/AVC codec if you want to watch DVB-S2 or HD channels.
- Your PC must have sufficient hardware resources to be able to run ProgDVB. Minimum hardware requirements are:
- Intel Pentium III Processor 500 MHz or better for SD channels.
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor 4.0 GHz or better for HD channels.
- 512 MB memory on board.
- 50 MB of disk space (plus the space required for Video&Audio Recording).
- SVGA Videocard Adapter with 32 MB onboard memory.
- SoundBlaster compatible sound card.
- Network adapter (100 Mb) for broadcasting
ProgDVB 6.84.2 Screenshot
ProgDVB 6.84.2 Keywords
Bookmark ProgDVB 6.84.2
ProgDVB 6.84.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.