ScreenCamera 1.8.3.00 Ranking & Summary
ScreenCamera 1.8.3.00 description
ScreenCamera can be used to provide cost-effective remote technical support, demonstrate software applications, review documents, give presentations, share photos and videos, and more. But what really sets it apart is the ability to stream the webcam and the desktop screen together at the same time, thus bringing users a new and enhanced sharing experience.
In addition to webcam and desktop sharing ScreenCamera overcomes Microsoft Windows limitation of not allowing a webcam to be used by more than one application. The program allows users to split the webcam on multiple applications simultaneously by creating a virtual camera recognized by the system that can be selected as the video source on any number of video enabled programs or websites.
ScreenCamera is designed to work with the desktop and webcam simultaneously supporting sizing, positioning, and changing of settings on-the-go without ever stopping the video output. ScreenCamera is also packed with special features to allow easy desktop manipulation and zero interference while sharing your screen. It even remains invisible for those remotely viewing your desktop.
Whether you're a business owner who wants to provide live technical support to your customers without spending lots of money, a home user who wants to share photos and play movies using your preferred instant messenger, an executive who is looking for a cost-effective way to review documents or demonstrate software applications online, or simply someone who needs to use the webcam on multiple applications, ScreenCamera has the tools that you need.
- Simultaneous webcam and screen broadcasting
- Broadcast your screen and webcam together on MSN, Skype, ICQ, etc..
- Adjust size and position of primary and secondary sources.
- Easily switch, move, adjust, and hide screen and webcam.
- Multiple applications using your webcam at the same time
- Share your screen and webcam on multiple applications at the same time.
- Overcome Windows limitation of using webcam by one program at a time.
- Fast and easy desktop manipulation
- Follow the mouse cursor to give accurate remote support.
- Select a window, or region of the desktop.
- Select a window in exclusive mode and show only that window even if there are other windows on top of it.
- Snapshot capture capability
- Capture snapshots in uncompressed BMP format.
- Capture snapshots in compressed JPG format.
- Zero interference while on MSN, Skype, ICQ, Yahoo!, or other messengers
- Use the toolbar to select what you want to show from the desktop.
- The toolbar does not show on your desktop sharing.
Enhancements: Full support for MJPEG cameras
- Pentium III 900MHz processor or better
- Microsoft™ Windows™ 2000/XP/2003/Media Center/Vista
- 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- Microsoft™ DirectX™ 9 or higher
- 50MB hard disk space
- Color monitor 32-bit True Color Resolution 800x600 or higher
ScreenCamera 1.8.3.00 Screenshot
ScreenCamera 1.8.3.00 Keywords
Bookmark ScreenCamera 1.8.3.00
ScreenCamera 1.8.3.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ScreenCamera 1.9.5
- ScreenCamera 1.9.5
- ScreenCamera 1.9.5.00
- ScreenCamera 1.9.3.00
- ScreenCamera Free Edition 1.9.2
- ScreenCamera 1.9.2.00
- ScreenCamera 1.9.1.00
- ScreenCamera 1.9.0.00
- ScreenCamera 1.8.9.00
- ScreenCamera Free Edition 22.214.171.124
- ScreenCamera 1.8.8.00
- ScreenCamera 1.8.7.00
- ScreenCamera 1.8.4.00
- ScreenCamera 126.96.36.199
- ScreenCamera 1.8.2.00