TekIVR 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
TekIVR 18.104.22.168 description
TekIVR 22.214.171.124 offers users with an easy to use and smart program which enables you to create your own IVR scenario using built-in scenario editor. You can select your own audio files to be used in IVR scenario. TekIVR can also read-out texts using TTS (Text-to-Speech) engine. It supports ITU G.711 A-Mu law codecs and UPnP for NAT traversal. You can select IP address to be listened and default SIP proxy for outgoing calls. You can also log session details into a log file and monitor active calls and sessions in real-time. Call transfer accomplished by using SIP REFER method (RFC 3515). You can use built-in announce record or a own recorded wave file as welcome message.
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- You can create your own IVR scenario using built-in scenario editor. You can select your own audio files to be used in IVR scenario (They must be a wav file in 16 bit per sample, 1 channel and 8000 Hz sampling frequency).
- TekIVR can also read-out texts using TTS (Text-to-Speech) engine.
- Supports G.711 A - Mu law codecs.
- Supports NAT traversal. TekIVR also supports UPnP.
- Query Lync client presence status
- Call transfer accomplished by using SIP REFER method (RFC 3515).
- TekIVR can record and send incoming calls for configured SIP endpoints via e-mail (Voice Mail feature).
- You can dial into TekIVR and listen recorded messages in your mailbox. TekIVR supports
- Voice Mail Indication (RFC 3842).
- You can monitor active SIP calls in real-time.
- TekIVR requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed with the latest patches.
- Pentium IV class CPU with 1024 MBytes of RAM is ideal for most configurations.
TekIVR 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
TekIVR 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark TekIVR 184.108.40.206
TekIVR 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.