Tumara PBX 188.8.131.52
Tumara PBX 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Tumara PBX 220.127.116.11 description
Tumara PBX for Skype was created to a powerful software application designed to work with Skype.
Tumara PBX for Skype is designed for business and personal use to run on any PC to automatically answer inbound Skype or SkypeIn calls and transfer callers based on the callers input by voice or keypad.
Tumara XS is a add on to the Skype application. Tumara XS interacts with Skype to provide you will enhanced features. Skype required user approval to have any program to have access to Skype. Each time you launch Tumara XS, you are required to give permission for Tumara XS to access Skype.
Tumara PBX utilizes text to speech (TTS) technology to play back Tumara PBX voice prompts and dynamic information such as Skype names and PSTN numbers. Tumara PBX Basic and Tumara PBX Pro both include Kevin as our standard System Voice.
Users are welcome to install third party voices to enhance Tumara PBX performance.
- Skype Virtual PBX
- Dial by Name
- Dial by Keypad
- Dial by Name and Dial by Keypad
- Custom Text to Speech Greetings
- Two Tumara PBX Extensions
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Skype Credits (Required to enable SkypeOut calling)
1. Tumara PBX Call Quality
- Since Tumara PBX connects calls from your PC, call quality is determined by several factors including internet connection speed, mobile phone network and the Skype network. Tumara PBX leverages all three of these networks to enable low cost calling world wide. Sandhills Software and Tumara PBX do not guarantee the voice quality for each call and for each combination of network services.
- Some Tumara PBX calls may experience latency issues and even dropped calls. All Tumara PBX users are encouraged to test the call quality during the 15 day trial period. If voice quality does not meet your expectations, we recommend you do not purchase Tumara PBX Pro license.
2. Skype Fees
- SkypeOut calls using Tumara PBX are NOT free. Skype Credits are required to place a SkypeOut call. Click here for Skype rates for SkypeOut calls.
3. Simultaneous Calls to Tumara PBX
- Tumara PBX is limited to the current architecture of the Skype network. Therefore, Tumara PBX cannot manage simultaneous calls. Therefore, when a Tumara PBX call is in progress a second simultaneous call will be directed by Skype to Skype voice mail.
4. Unanswered Skype Calls
- Tumara PBX will ring a Skype to Skype or Skype to SkypeOut call for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, Tumara PBX will prompt you to return to main menu. The Skype network does not provide notification when a call is answered by Skype voice mail. Therefore, Tumara PBX users will not hear Skype Voice mail greetings and cannot leave Skype voice messages using Tumara PBX.
Tumara PBX 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Tumara PBX 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Tumara PBX 126.96.36.199
Tumara PBX 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.