VRS Recording System 5.44
VRS Recording System 5.44 Ranking & Summary
VRS Recording System 5.44 description
VRS Recording System 5.44 offers you an incredibly efficient and easy to use multiple channel voice recording application. VRS offers you a professional voice recording application that can be used for telephone line recording, radio station logging, control room recording and more.
- General Voice Recorder Features
- Record 1 to 64 audio channels simultaneously on one PC.
- Automatic voice activated, hardware port control or continuous recording modes.
- Signal processing to improve voice intelligibility and automatic level control.
- Find and play recordings ordered by date and channel or from other computers on the local area network.
- Keyword search of recorded audio.
- Save recordings as wav, mp3 or gsm files.
- Automatic file compression.
- Log recording details to an SQL database or to a comma delimited CSV file.
- Mirror recordings to backup drive(s), upload of recordings to FTP server, or send recordings to an email address.
- [Optional] Play a default or customized "recording started" prompt on computer when recording starts.
- Includes an API + SDK so third party programs can control VRS recording VRS software development kit
- VRS RemoteMonitor to listen to remote recording live over a network or internet with TCP/IP streaming.
- VRS RemoteControl to control recordings (including start and stop) from another workstation on network.
- Continuous Recording 24 hours a day (or optional date-time scheduling)
- Breaks recordings into easily manageable hour-long files.
- High compression settings to reduce hard drive requirements.
- Radio Recording and Station Logging Features
- Record up to 64 telephone lines simultaneously and automatically.
- Log dialed number (DTMF tones).
- Provide outbound call audit and cost estimate displays and logs.
- Additional searching by the DTMF number dialed.
- Each workstation can manually start and stop recording on their extensions (ideal for call centers) with VRS RemoteControl.
- Record Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone calls directly over the network
- (eg. calls made with Express Talk softphone). More information about VoIP.
- Integrates directly with Axon Virtual PBx by automatically detecting and configuring the VRS recording extensions.
- Telephone Recording Features
- Computer Requirements
- Pentium 1GHz or above
- Works on Windows XP 2000/2003/Vista/2008 and Windows 7
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME)
- Sound Recording Hardware Requirements
- Audio for VRS can be from any of the following sound devices:
- The standard computer sound in (1 channel only). Just plug the audio source in.
- The standard computer sound in split to 2 mono channels. Buy a simple Y cable from your local electronics store to wire 2 mono sockets to a stereo plug. Then using Channel Properties assign one channel to "left mono" and the other to "right mono".
- Multiple sound cards in one PC. Depending on slots and resources you can install up to 3 sound cards in one PC. Each stereo input can be split (ie. a total of 6 inputs). This requires a bit more technical work than a multichannel card.
- Multichannel sound cards.
- USB sound devices. USB devices usually can be used with a hub to connect many devices to one PC. Most modern USB sound devices let you do this, but check with the manufacturer before purchasing.
- Call Recording Requirements [Phone Recording Only]
- If you want to use VRS to record calls you need either:
- Call Recording Adapters (one for each line to be recorded).
- A Professional Multiline Telephony Board. The boards cost more than the call recording adapters but include multichannel sound, caller ID, hardware control and telephone connection in one turn-key unit.
VRS Recording System 5.44 Screenshot
VRS Recording System 5.44 Keywords
Bookmark VRS Recording System 5.44
VRS Recording System 5.44 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.