VZOchat 6.3.1 Ranking & Summary
VZOchat 6.3.1 description
VZOchat includes a video recording feature, that allows to record video conversation if your party agrees. It contains a proprietary video codec that has been specially designed for online video communication at lower connection bandwidths from 30 to 256kbit/s. This version has multiconferencing enabled ,"2x120" conferences were added recently, and now program includes protection from unwanted calls and ban list management.
This application features an address book with user presence status and detailed user information with a photo. The software supports downloadable language packs.
- CRISP VIDEO QUALITY!
- Superior video quality, minimal processor and bandwith usage.
- UP TO 120 PERSONS IN VIDEO CHAT!
- Video chat with up to 120 of your friends! The number of friends doesn't affect quality or speed.
- NOW ON MOBILE'S!
- Especially for owners of PDA and mobile communicators, a new version of videophone application has been released. Two-way mobile video chat - your new way of communication!
- Tell the world about yourself and make new friends. Use the blogs and photo albums. Look for people with similar interests. Communicate your preferred way!
- SAFETY AND PRIVACY
- Contains no harmful code, no hidden adds, no modules for tracking users. You have total control over the personal data that you share with other video chat users.
- STABLE CONNECTION , EVEN THROUGH PROXY AND FIREWALL
- Special technology allows our VZOchat clients to work through any HTTPS/SOCKS proxy, and does not require additional firewall settings for a stable and reliable connection.
- Chat history added
- More chat preferences
- Extended multi-monitor support
- Localized Install Wizard
- Chat tabs view and use improved
- Camera released for other software (Flash, etc.) when VZOchat minimized
- DirectX 7.0
- Pentium III-700
VZOchat 6.3.1 Screenshot
VZOchat 6.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark VZOchat 6.3.1
VZOchat 6.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.