Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6
Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6 Ranking & Summary
Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6 description
Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6 is considered as a useful and easy-to-use assistant which gathers many system and webcam-related information in a single place.
It makes it easy to identify driver installation problems or USB issues: red circles will signal serious issues and yellow triangles will signal minor issues. Right-click a reported issue to access the context menu and click the Fix menu (if available) so that the program attempts to fix the issue or shows you a possible way to fix it.
Webcam Diagnostics can report USB issues like overcurrent or bandwidth shortage. It can also tell whether your system is correctly configured to handle a webcam (e.g. processor fast enough, recent DirectX runtime, optimal display color depth, etc.)
- Adds some bugs fixes
- Adds USB Video Class (UVC) support detection
- Adds full size Preview and Capture in Video Capture tab (click either of the view)
- Improves Windows 7 compatibility
- Improves high-DPI support
- Recompiled with Visual Studio 2010
Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6 Screenshot
Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6 Keywords
Bookmark Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6
Webcam Diagnostics 1.8 Build 55.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x Network Monitoring System 1.1.6
- Returnil Virtual System 2010 Home Free 3.1.7779.5174
- JumpBox for DokuWiki Wiki System 1.1.9
- ACA System Restore 1.1.2
- CCleaner 2.27.1070
- Home Revision Management System 220.127.116.11
- Abyssmedia Multi-Channel Sound Recording System 18.104.22.168
- PayWindow 2010 Payroll System 8.0 build 7.0