WebCam Monitor 5.17
WebCam Monitor 5.17 Ranking & Summary
WebCam Monitor 5.17 description
WebCam Monitor 5.17 is a security and surveillance program for monitoring your home, office, or any location, which can identify motion or noise. It can capture video and audio of the incident, alert you by e-mail or text message, or an audible alarm. It can also record at pre-set intervals to keep a record of events. It's as simple as connecting a camera to your PC, or an IP camera to your network. Using the configuration wizard, your surveillance system can be up and running in minutes. Using multiple cameras, it's easy to monitor large areas from a single PC.
Your surveillance system is on guard 24 hours a day—or you can use the powerful built-in Scheduler to activate and deactivate monitoring on a daily, weekly, or custom timetable. When motion or noise is detected, you can see a snapshot from your camera seconds later on a mobile phone. WebCam Monitor can automatically upload recorded video, audio, and snapshots to a server. This lets you view them from anywhere, at any time, and also makes it impossible for an intruder to steal or destroy them, as is possible with traditional videotape-based systems. Video can also be streamed live over the Internet, letting you monitor events from any computer with an Internet connection.
Professional security features include automatic time-stamping of recorded video and snapshots. All monitored activity is displayed in an event log for quick reference. The Auto Delete function lets you keep a "last number of days" set of recordings and snaps, without risking filling your hard disk and without having to manually track and delete files. WebCam Monitor is a complete video security solution, with both multiple camera support and remote monitoring. WebCam Monitor goes far beyond traditional video security systems, with with an astounding combination of power and flexibility. It is the perfect way to turn your PC into a sophisticated monitoring and surveillance system.
- Use webcams and IP cameras to monitor and record video.
- Schedule monitoring to start and stop automatically.
- Record continuously from any selected camera.
- Broadcast the video from your camera so you can view it remotely.
- Stamp the video recording with date and time for legal purposes.
- Use a wizard to automatically configure WebCam Monitor for common monitoring scenarios.
- Get e-mail notifications with a photo snap of the triggering event.
- View all event history, along with recordings and photo snaps, from within WebCam Monitor.
- Set up a web site whose images are constantly updated by WebCam Monitor.
- Digitally zoom any camera up to 200%.
- Upload recorded videos, audios, and photo snaps using FTP.
- Configure one or several cameras for viewing and monitoring.
- Immediate Uploads: You can now choose to have WebCam Monitor upload photos and/or video recordings as soon as they are created, with no delay.
- Upload Speed Enhanced: FTP Uploads have been moved to their own process to increase speed.
- Support for new IP Cameras: WebCam Monitor now supports the ALLNET ALL2210, Axis 206M, Axis 207, Axis 207MW, Axis 211A, Axis 211M, Axis 212PTZ, Axis 216FD, Axis 225FD, Axis 241+, Axis 241Q Video Encoder, Axis 2130R PTZ, BiKal Lite AVI201, Digicom Wireless Network Camera IP300, Digiview, EC66 ELY IP-CAM, Edimax 1520DPg, Intellinet SMNC-L10, IPX 1200, JVC Network Camera, Levelone FCS-1010, Levelone FCS1060, Levelone WCS-2030, Levelone WCS-2040, LinkSys WVC54GC, LinkSys WVC54GCA, Ovislink Wireless Internet Camera WL5420, Panasonic BL-C131a, Panasonic BL-C311a, Panasonic BB-HCM515A, Panasonic BB-HCM531A, Panasonic BB-HCM581A, Panasonic WV-NP244, Plustek IPCAM P1000, Siemens Gigaset WLAN Camera, Sony CS-50N, Trendnet TV-IP200w, TrendNET TV-IP301w, Veo Observer, Vivotek IP7142, Vivotek PZ-6112, Vivotek PZ-6122, Vivotek PZ-7135, and Vivotek VS2403 Video Server.
- Minimum system requirements for WebCam Monitor are:
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista
- Pentium 500 MHz or superior processor
- 256 MB RAM or higher
- 1 GB free hard disk space on installation drive (10 MB required for installed files)
- Web camera or network IP camera
- Recommended system requirements are:
- Microphone to record audio
- Internet access via a modem or LAN for E-mails and Upload
- Disk space on any drive sufficient to store photos, video and audio recordings
WebCam Monitor 5.17 Screenshot
WebCam Monitor 5.17 Keywords
Bookmark WebCam Monitor 5.17
WebCam Monitor 5.17 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.