remote desktop in stealth mode
Remote Desktop Assistant offers users an easy to use as well as effective tool which enables you to manage all your Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections. more>>
Remote Desktop Assistant 1.1 Build 270 offers users an easy to use as well as effective tool which enables you to manage all your Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections. Also, it provides connectivity monitoring and sends Wake-On-LAN magic packets.
Remote Desktop Assistant is a wrapper for Microsoft Remote Desktop Connections. It creates RDP configuration files and utilizes the MSTSC.exe program. Also, the program combines the features of a ping and port monitor and a Wake-On-LAN magic packet sender.
- Creates a list of remote computers,
- Performs ping and port monitoring,
- Retrieves MAC addresses of LAN computers and sends magic packets,
- Manages Remote Desktop Connections.
- Windows XP / Vista / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Control many of today's remote desktop protocols more>> Remote Desktop Explorer allows for remote desktop connections to be hosted directly within one application. Have you ever had to test software on remote machines, or even had to test on multiple machines concurrently through multiple remote desktop connections? Remote Desktop Explorer makes it simple. Now you can manage any number of connections simultaneously from within one application. Each connection is displayed on tabbed window within Remote Desktop Explorer. Triton Shareware has brought together many of today's popular remote desktop applications to increase the productivity of any software developer, software tester or database developer. You can manage many different connections clients like Windows Terminal Services, VNC, GoToMyPC and many more.<<less
This example shows how to make a remote desktop application in Delphi. Full Delphi source code and animated tutorial will teach you how to connect to remote computer over internet/lan using Delphi more>>
access your computer through IE remotely more>> IE Remote Desktop is a secure and simple way to access your computer connected to the Intranet/Internet via Internet Explorer from anywhere in the world. You can read your e-mail, work on the documents and resources and retrieve important documents and data files from your home or office computer while on road. You can see the desktop of your Host-side PC and using your keyboard and mouse launch applications, read e-mails and edit documents as if you were directly working on that computer.
The entire communication between the Host and the Viewer is encrypted to ensure security during remote access.
- Fast,secure Logins.Secure communication and user authentication.
- Works behind most firewalls and proxy servers.
- Full Screen Mode makes you feel that you were directly working on the remote computer.
- Full colors provide a realistic feel of the remote computer during remote access.
- Latency reduction technologies resulting in fast screen refreshes and keyboard/mouse event sensing.
New from the makers of Spy Sweeper! Webroot Desktop Firewall offers great two-way protection. It keeps your data safe while also keeping hackers out! Novice users will appreciate the easy setup of more>> New from the makers of Spy Sweeper! Webroot Desktop Firewall offers great two-way protection. It keeps your data safe while also keeping hackers out! Novice users will appreciate the easy setup of Webroot Desktop Firewall, while experts can fine tune it to their advanced needs using the sophisticated features and options. Webroot Desktop Firewall acts as a data gatekeeper for your PC, and monitors which Internet traffic is allowed in and out. You determine which programs on your PC can access the Internet. Through a simple set up process, instantly authorize programs you trust, such as your Internet and e-mail programs, to connect to the Internet, and block any suspicious programs that may take over your PC, like remote Trojans, worms or zombie programs. Turn the Stealth Mode option on to make your PC invisible to intruders searching for vulnerable computers across the Internet, decreasing your chances of an attack. If you experience unexplained computer activity, use the Internet Block option to immediately stop all Internet traffic in and out of your PC.
This "panic button" is a quick way to protect your data until you determine the cause of the activity. Webroot Desktop Firewall lets you share your files and printers with other computers on your local area network without unnecessarily exposing your PC to online threats.
Review the Webroot Desktop Firewall log to see if hackers have attempted to access your PC, or if unknown programs are trying to prompt outbound communications. If you run into trouble, our knowledgeable support team is at your service to provide friendly and expert help regarding setting up and working with Webroot Desktop Firewall<<less
Allows remote desktop connections from within Visual Studio 2005 more>> Remote Desktop Explorer AddIn allows for remote desktop connections to be hosted directly within Visual Studio 2005 or SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio. Have you ever had to test software on remote machines, or even had to test on multiple machines concurrently through multiple remote desktop connections? Remote Desktop Explorer makes it simple. Now you can manage any number of connections simultaneously from within Visual Studio 2005 or SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio. Each connection is displayed on tabbed window within the development environment. Triton has combined Visual Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio and the power of remote desktop connections to increase the productivity of any software developer, software tester or database developer. You can manage many different connections clients like Windows Terminal Services, VNC, GoToMyPC and many more.<<less
Gooer let you can access your PC anywhere via web browser or mobile phone. more>> Gooer is a Remote Desktop service provider. It allows you to access your remote computer just as if you were sitting directly in front of it. You can remote access your home or office computer via web browser or mobile phone. You also do not need worry about the NAT or firewall. Gooer will let you access your PC from anywhere. Gooer also support File Transfer and Remote Printing that can let you easily use local print and file system.<<less
This Enterprise Desktop Management Software provides Software Deployment, Patch Management, Asset Management, Remote Desktop Sharing, Service Pack Deployment, Configurations, Active Directory Reports, User Logon Reports and Windows System Tools. more>>
This Enterprise Desktop Management Software provides Software Deployment, Patch Management, Asset Management, Remote Desktop Sharing, Service Pack Deployment, Configurations, Active Directory Reports, User Logon Reports and Windows System Tools.
With its network-neutral architecture, the administrator can easily manage any windows networks like Active Directory, Workgroup & Novell eDirectory. It is meant for Enterprises and not for home users.
Supports Windows 2000, XP,Vista, Windows 7, 2003 & 2008 OS
Manage Computers in LAN and across WAN from a central point
Deploy Software to computers at a scheduled time
Automated Vunerability Assessment and Patch Management
Software and Hardware Inventory with License Management
Take control of remote desktops in LAN and across WAN for instant troubleshooting
Predefined configurations to achieve most of the desktop management tasks
Targets for configuration can be defined using include/exclude criteria and with custom groups of users and computers
Collection helps to group configurations, which can be applied to same set of targets
Provides the status of the applied configurations
Over 90+ ready-made reports of the Active Directory infrastructure
User Logon Reports for an up-to-date user logon details and history
System Tools like Disk Defragmenter, Check Disk, and Disk Cleanup that can be scheduled to run on multiple desktops
Optimize WAN Bandwidth using Distribution Servers
System Requirements: P IV 1.5 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Enhancements: ip scoping for remote offices, disaip scoping for remote offices, disabling specific USB devices, improved patch management, intelligent data transfer to distribution servers, template-driven software deployment, file transfer in remote control<<less
Access remotely your computer even through NAT and Firewall from mobile. You can send and receive emails, edit word documents, surf web, manage files and folders and do hundreds of other things that you usually do sitting in front of your home or office c more>>
RDM+: Remote Desktop for Mobiles connects your mobile device to remote computer with Windows OS and provides the ability to perform different tasks you usually do on your desktop wirelessly behind firewall and NAT. Do hundreds of things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer.
- Access your PC from your mobile device wherever you are. Control your desktop remotely, manage files and send e-mails easily from your mobile.
- Firewall traversal. You don't need to change any firewall settings or ensure direct access to your computer from the Internet.
- One time fee. The price you pay is a one time fee, all further updates and upgrades are included.
- Friendly interface. RDM+ is available on English, German and Japanese.
- Automatic setup. Installation and configuration are automatic and take only a few minutes.
- File manager. Copy/cut/paste files and folders remotely, download files from your computer to the mobile device and upload files to the computer.
- System manager. Control windows, processes and services on your remote computer, check system performance easily, view system information.
- Quick commands. Use quick commands for handy and swift remote computer control.
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see the remote screen on the entire screen of your device. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
- Text input. Supports direct text input from your mobile device keyboard as well as national keyboard layout and national character sets.
- Hotkeys. You can switch between different modes using predefined hotkeys. You can also create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- Desktop orientation. You can change the desktop orientation for more convenient work with your mobile device. Turn the desktop 90 degrees to the left or to the right.
- Advanced security option. Advanced security option lets you assign main password at startup of the client. If your handheld is lost or stolen no one can access your client address book.
VNC client for BlackBerry devices. more>> Idokorro Mobile Desktop is a VNC client (Virtual Network Computing) for BlackBerry wireless handheld devices. With Mobile Desktop you can create connections to almost any computer, then view the screen and even control the keyboard or mouse of the remote computer. Mobile Desktop allows you to use your BlackBerry device to view, access, and control the desktop of any computer that is running a VNC server.
Mobile Desktop 2.0 supports Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) which is a communications protocol that allows you to connect securely to any computer that is running Microsoft Terminal Services or Remote Desktop. Mobile Desktop uses RDP to act as a Terminal Services or Remote Desktop client on your BlackBerry device and to process keyboard and mouse data from the remote computer.<<less
A Remote Control Software truly engineered for IT Professionals with unique features such as Citrix and Terminal Services Session Shadowing, Data Center Monitoring, Video Recording and Remote Assistance over public networks. more>> <<less
remote control with desktop display upto 3D, Motion Video, and light OpGL games more>> HP Remote Graphics Software is an advanced utility that allows you to remotely access and share your 3D graphics workstation desktop. This can be done across different platforms, providing you with a "just like local" experience. With HP Remote Graphics Software you will be able to:
* Remotely access 3D graphics workstations
* Access applications on different platforms
* Perform multi-user remote collaborations
HP Remote Graphics Software equips you to achieve faster time to creation and to maximize your return on IT (RoIT). These are achieved through increased resource utilization by enabling remote accessibility to your high-end workstations.
* Full utilization of graphics accelerator hardware on the remote sender system: Allows hardware-accelerated graphics for fast interactive performance; takes advantage of the graphics hardware features available.
* Image-based (pixel) transmission: With Remote Graphics Software, the source data isnt transmitted so you are able to remotely access extremely large data sets while maintaining data security.
* Application transparent: No modification of applications is necessary.
* HP patented compression/decompression technology: HPs leadership in digital imaging technology brings fast performance, high image quality, and an excellent compression ratio for 2D and 3D images.
* Access entire desktop session: Convenient and easy-to-use access to the remote desktop.
* Industry-standard TCP/IP network-based design:
Standards-based network transport and low network bandwidth usage allows deployment in existing networks.
* Stateless client: No information is stored on the receiving side; Securely share your ideas without worrying intellectual property is being compromised.
* Sender module: for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 64-bit operating system.
* Remote audio: Audio on remote system running Microsoft Windows system can be redirected to your local Microsoft Windows or Red Hat Linux system.
* Enterprise SDK: Software Development Toolkit allows integration with corporate directory services such as LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory services.<<less
control up to 32 computers more>> Desktop Rover allows you to control up to 32 computers (including Pocket PCs) with a single computers keyboard and mouse. By positioning each computers monitor next to (or above or below) each other, you can use each computer as if it was part of a single virtual desktop. You simply move the mouse from one computer to the next and the keyboard focus follows the mouse to that computer. Here are some ways our customers use Desktop Rover.
Use instead of KVM switch. Some of our customers use Desktop Rover instead of a KVM switch because they want to have a monitor connected to each computer, but dont want the clutter of all the mice and keyboards. Computers that have Remote Desktop available dont even need physical keyboards or mice to be connected. You can configure the system using Remote Desktop and then control it using Desktop Rover.
Control your laptop from your desktop computer. Many computer professionals have a main desktop computer for development and a laptop for presentations, meetings, travel, etc. Instead of using a docking station, they place the laptop next to the desktop computer, and use the main computer to control the laptop while using it at their desk.
Collaboration tool. When working on projects with more than one person, you can place two computers next to each other and configure them in a virtual desktop group. Each partner can move the mouse over to the computer next to them. They can literally control each others computer without reaching for the other keyboard.
Tradeshow demonstration tool. Use Desktop Rover to demonstrate your product running on two or more computers? Control multiple systems without awkwardly reaching for different keyboards or mice and without constantly switching your KVM.
Simplify Pocket PC tasks. When your Pocket PC is in the cradle and you are working at your main computer. It is much easier to move your mouse over to the Pocket PC to work than fumbling for the stylus. More about the Pocket PC client.<<less
Deskman allows you to protect desktops easily. Restrict access to system settings and keep your desktop tightly secured from a simple interface. Securing your Desktop has never been so easy. more>>
Deskman allows you to protect desktops easily. Restrict access to system settings and keep your desktop tightly secured from a simple interface. Home users need a simple way of protecting their computers on coffee breaks, or restraining access to their desktop on shared computer environments. Securing your Desktop has never been so easy.
System Requirements: None
Enhancements: - Boss Mode. - Fast Startup. - Added Stay Awake option. - Added Remote Desktop/Terminal Services support. - Updated web interface. - Updated desktop icons lock. - Updated default profiles. - Stealth installation available. - Optimized memory usage. ...<<less
Control of a Remote PC over the web, without the need to pre-install software more>> Free remote control is a easy with InletEx Easy Remote Control. Access remote computer from anywhere and use PCs files, programs, email and network resources at home or at work. Secure and ease-of-use come together in a powerful remote control solution thats 100% free and gives you full control of remote PC from anywhere you are with an Internet connection. Remote Desktop Control from anywhere quickly, easily, and securely. Use it for free. InletEx ERC features include: multiple PC access, remote file transfer and chat. ERC operates over the InletEx Gateway. InletEx Easy Remote Control (ERC), the fast, easy and secure way to access your PC from anywhere. Use it FREE now!<<less