Tardis is a shareware tool for Windows that makes sure your PC?s clock tells the right time more>>
It can find out what the right time is in various ways including accessing Internet-based Atomic Clocks, using networked timeservers, GPS (The Global Positioning System), Radio clocks, and by listening for time broadcasts over a LAN.
Resembling the well-known Tetris game, Geetris ispure gameplay at its best. But Geetris is however not some imitation of Tetris, its a new game and a unique gameplay.The game is very challenging and a more>>
A tool for network administrators aimed at just this need more>> Hack attempts and other attacks from the Internet are becoming increasingly complex and better-concealed. As a result many common firewall solutions are simply not sophisticated enough to detect them. Realising the need for a packet-level network traffic monitoring system that can detect these types of malicious activities, Qbik embarked on a development effort to provide a tool for network administrators aimed at just this need. Qbik is now proud to provide its solution - called NetPatrol.
Intrusion detection system
From the experience gained with WinGate - Qbiks comprehensive proxy server solution, Qbik realised that a logical and necessary complement would be an intrusion detection system that could monitor, analyse and report on suspicious network and Internet traffic behaviour to and from the WinGate Internet server. Currently NetPatrol operates as a stand alone monitoring system, providing relevant traffic information, and raising alerts about suspected network intrusions or attacks.
Monitor a single machine or an entire network
NetPatrol can be set to monitor all network connections on the machine on which it is installed, and provide a detailed report on network data that is addressed to those interfaces. Or it can be set to promiscuous mode where it will monitor all network traffic on all the ethernet segments that the NetPatrol machine is connected to.
With a danger level monitor, NetPatrol will attempt to gauge the behaviour and severity of the data activity, and respond accordingly. It can be configured to handle certain types of network behaviours based on a set of rules that administrators are able to configure depending on their security reporting requirements.<<less
Catalyzer comes as a sophisticated cataloging system program with the power to let you easily organize and maintain structured records about almost anything. more>>
Catalyzer 1.1.1 comes as a sophisticated cataloging system program with the power to let you easily organize and maintain structured records about almost anything. It gives you menus, lists, file selectors, buttons, and other options to let you set up structures, to make information entry as efficient and reliable as possible. Operating in server mode, it can expose catalogs and, optionally, the files they refer to across the Web for access via a browser.
Requirements: Windows NT/2000/XP
Utility helps people who want to run multiple applications in a 24x7 environment more>> StartWatch helps people who want to run multiple applications in a 24x7 environment, and do so in a manner that requires as little human intervention as possible. StartWatch performs two related functions. The first is to start a number of applications in a coordinated manner. The second is to monitor the applications that were started, and optionally, correct problems such as hung or crashed programs, or programs whose memory leaks are consuming too much memory.
When first installed, StartWatch operates in unregistered "freeware" mode. In this mode, all startup and port monitoring features are enabled. In addition, program monitoring with crash/hang protection is enabled for the first program in the program list. A 30 trial key can be obtained by request via email to email@example.com that enables program monitoring for all programs. To use the full program monitoring with crash/hang protection beyond the trial requires an inexpensive registration. When you register, you may use the registered version on up to 5 computers that you own.<<less
MMEmail is launched to be an easy-to-use and creative utility which is able to send email plug-in for FileMaker Pro 7 and later. more>>
MMEmail 1.1.1 is launched to be an easy-to-use and creative utility which is able to send email plug-in for FileMaker Pro 7 and later. It is different than other email plug-ins in the sense that it does most of the work for both the end-user and the developer.
MMEmail has a built-in email window which allows the end-user to compose an email message as if they were using a normal email client. From within the email window, you can set the To, Subject, and Body, as well as Attach files. You can use a special Auto-enter Hierarchal Menu of predefined email addresses to populate the To field. The Subject and Body of your message can contain Merge Fields to grab information from the current record before sending the message. Merge Fields can be inserted easily with a Contextual Menu. You can select Attachments via a file dialog as well as selecting Container Fields from a menu. When you click the Send button, the email window can automatically send the message, or store entered values for use with a non-window email function.
As with popular SMTPit plug-in, you do not need an additional email client to send email because MMEmail sends directly to your mail server.
- General Email Features:
- Send email without needing an additional email client
- Attach Files
- Attach a file in a container field. (stored and referenced)
- Use merge fields in the body of your message
- Use merge fields in your subject
- Send an email using fields already in your database
- Email Window Features:
- Use an email window to compose your message
- Auto-populate all fields in the email window including attachments
- Predefine a list of to email addresses for the auto-enter to menu
- Get email window field values after the message has been sent
- Email window can be used to gather values, or to send message
- Plug-in preference Features:
- Open the preferences dialog to any tab using a function
- Email settings are stored in the preferences
- Set SMTP Host, From Name, and From Email
- Set Authentication Type
- Change Email Character set
- FileMaker 7 or higher
LockPad is a versatile tool which uses 256-bit Private Key Encryption to protect your sensitive information more>>
LockPad 1.1.1 is a versatile tool which uses 256-bit Private Key Encryption to protect your sensitive information. Private Key Encryption guarantees that only you and the people you allow have access.
- Works by encrypting information using a Private Key that you define.
- Provides data encryption using the Advanced Encryption Standard approved by the National Institute of Standards and Technology; the Federal Information Processing Standard of the U.S. Government.
- Uses the exclusive .lock file extension for guaranteed security.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server
Import and edit photos and sounds, create new images and audio recordings more>> Import and edit photos and sounds, create new images and audio recordings
cuePics is slide-show software that allows you to create a still-image movie with pictures, transitions and synchronised sounds.
The still-image movie or slide-show may be played back full screen or exported as a QuickTime or AVI movie, making it very easy to display and share your work.
cuePics supports all major picture and sound file formats. cuePics can import pictures from your digital camera, scanner, favourite photo-editing software or any other source.
Sounds may be imported that you have recorded elsewhere, created in sound editing software, downloaded from the internet or converted from a music CD.
Who is it for?
- Family: import family snaps; bring your photos to life within a visual sequence; add mood music; record voice-overs to remember or describe time and place.
- Media professionals: use as a faster, more efficient editing tool to create animated storyboards or previz, prior to using your NLE suite.
- Photo Journalists: create Audio Slideshows to tell a narrative, with music and voice-over, without having to use a complicated video editing application.
- Educationalists: excellent teaching resource from junior high school up to university/college level.
- import pictures and sounds in most standard file formats
- record sound directly within program
- drag-and-drop interface with 2 user levels: Basic and Advanced
- create sequences with pictures and accurately synchronised sound
- use simple pop-up menus to set picture and transition duration
- transform pictures by rotating or flipping them (always undoable)
- crop pictures in a sequence to isolate and magnify areas of the imported original
- create new pictures by painting/drawing afresh or paint/draw over existing pictures
- add speech bubbles, text, and simple shapes to your picture
- simultaneous combination of any of drawing, cropping and transforming operations
- edit sounds by setting in and out points and add fades in or out
- alternatively view picture sequence as a 2-dimensional grid or as a storyboard
- add annotations to pictures and view and print annotations as part of a storyboard
- export sequence as a QuickTime or AVI movie, with automatic or user defined compression
- customisable preferences
- automatically switch monitor resolution to full screen, from within the program
- created projects are portable between computers and operating systems
- easy to follow in-program tool tips and help
- Pentium III (Pentium IV 500MHz recommended);
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended);
- 20MB disk space;
- monitor resolution of at least 800 x 600;
- QuickTime 6 or higher
- Import maximum of 10 pictures
- Overlayed red-cross on output
EmailWizard is a multi-account, no install needed, email client (POP3,YAHOO,GMAIL,HOTMAIL) more>>
Can run from memory stick without installing.
It also only downloads headers until told to download messages bodies.
Can run from taskbar to check mail in background.
AudioExtract is an utility that extracts audio from movie files more>>
AudioExtract is a batch processing tool that enables users to extract audio from digital movies and convert between various sound formats. The extracted audio can be saved as AIFF, Windows Wave and SUN AU.
- Opens any movie file that the QuickTime library can read (includes all MOV and some AVI and audio files).
- Save the audio as: AIFF, Windows Wave, SUN AU
- Specify the settings for each audio format, e.g. codec, quality
- Extract multiple movies at a time using batch processing feature
- Extract audio from the movies made with your digital camera (or otherwise) when the video footage doesnt add any value to your memorabilia
- Convert between sound formats
- will only extract the audio from 3 movies before quitting
A threshold-driven dynamic envelope editor more>> A threshold-driven dynamic envelope editor
Dyno is a radically new way to gain total control over dynamics: its a transient designer, compressor, expander, sound designer, and more. Adjust an intuitive graphical detection circuit to capture transients and waveform peaks, and draw high-order Bezier curves to edit peak dynamics.
Use Dyno for anything from adding a little snap to a snare drum or a little sizzle to a cymbal, to morphing a bass line into a crazed rhino pump. All in real time, with amazingly low CPU use.
Get this useful audio plugin and test it to see what it can do for you.
- VST host
- 30 days trial
Type a few letters to open applications, documents, passwords or del.icio.us posts. Resize or move windows on any monitor. Quickly search on popular Web sites. Change and display the volume level. Cap more>>
slimLAUNCH lets you open applications, documents or folders, or search for password entries stored securely, or open your del.icio.us posts simply by typing a few letters of their name or by directly assigning them specific hotkeys.
slimSIZE lets you resize or move windows to any monitor and location just by pressing a hotkey.
slimSEARCH helps you search on popular search engines, or any other Web site of your choice.
slimVOLUME changes and displays the current volume level every time you use your multimedia keyboard controls, or any other hotkey you wish.
slimGRAB lets you capture an image of any screen, top-level or child window or any area, by browsing target areas with keys or drawing a rectangle.
slimPASTE allows you to strip any formatting out of text you paste.
A distribution tool for software developers, webmasters, and businesses to build customized file download solutions more>>
This system can be used to deliver the installer for your software, updated data files for your software, media from your website, an ISO of your CD or DVD, or any file you want your customers or clients to have.
- Download from HTTP and FTP servers.
- Supports Pausing and Resuming downloads.
- Accelerate downloads--splitting a file and downloading different parts of the same file at the same time.
- Limit the maximum download speed.
- Supports files far larger than 2GB. (One of the samples downloads the Windows Vista beta--a 3.2GB DVD file.)
- Add check-sums so files can be validated. It will actually add check-sums for many sub-parts of the file, that way in the unlikely event of a problem, it will only need to redownload the part with an error. The user wouldn't even be aware there had been a problem.
- Run files when they finish downloading.
- Automatically compress the final EXE to reduce the size (uses UPX). Using compression, the final EXE is around 360KB, or 440KB when including BitTorrent support.
- Automatically use a Software Publishers Certificate to Digitally Sign the final EXE using Microsofts Authenticode. (Where we bought our Certificate. Got it within a few hours.)
- Professional can also use the BitTorrent protocol.
- Professional can encrypt URLs in all data files.
- Professional allows customizing the names, icon, and graphic.
- Professional allows you to select from several different window styles.
- Professional can embed a web page that is shown while downloading, this lets you track downloads, show information to users (such as a tutorial or buy links), show ads, or anything you want